Excess Console Clean-out (Genny 1, SNES Jr, CFW PS3, XBone VCR, More to come...)

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
'Bout that time of the year. Cleaning out a tub of extra consoles I've had sitting around as spares/projects/stuff for friends that they didn't want or need. I've included power supplies and controllers where available but I often bought them bare so not everything will have that stuff. I'll put these up in batches so I can manage the packing/shipping and spare my inbox.

Usual rules apply:
1) Contributing members only need apply. Market whores will be ignored.
2) Prices are shipped within the continental US. These will largely go out USPS Priority Flat Rate with a couple of exceptions.
2) Won't ship overseas. Sorry, rest of the world. Not your fault. I just don't have the time or the patience to deal with the headache of shipping stuff overseas anymore.
3) Paypal Gift/+4%. I have Zelle too if you hate PP.

Model 1 TMSS Genesis (Working): Has some mild scuffing on the top and it's kinda grimy but is otherwise in good shape. No mods and it still has the extension port cover. Comes with a Retrokin 6-button pad and a SCART cable but no power brick. $50

Genny_Model1_Top.jpg

US SNES Jr. (Working):
Missing a couple of the rubber feet but otherwise in great shape. Comes with two controllers, composite cables and a power brick (all OEM) and a Starfox cart. $90

SNESJr_Top.jpg

Playstation 3 Slim 120GB REBUG (Working): In good cosmetic shape with some minor scuffing. I modded this a couple of years back (custom firmware with Multiman) but after testing that it worked and putting one game on it (Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax... the only disc I had lying around), I proceeded to never use it again. Throwing in a power cord and a Dual Shock 3. $100

PS3_2_Top.jpg

Boxed Xbox One VCR 500GB (Working): The picture looks grimy but it mostly just needs a cloth taken to it. Otherwise great cosmetic shape. Original VCR model (1540), has been factory reset. Barely used. Comes with an original model controller (the Xbox button is a little sticky on it) and a non-OEM power brick (the OEM ones had a tendency of burning out). Also has the original box with all of the inserts/packaging (all in excellent condition). I'll also throw in a copy of Rare Replay. Prices on these are all over the map so I could be off but shipping this behemoth isn't going to be cheap either. $150

XBOne_VCR_Top.jpg

Last edited: