F/S - My entire MVS collection including CMVS MV-2F and controllers

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
After posting in the what's it worth thread and then doing a bit of soul searching (realizing I never use this thing anymore) I've decided it's time to part with my MVS collection. It's served me well, I just hope it can bring others joy. This is really a player's first collection, there is next to nothing here that is "collector grade" except for maybe that Shock Troopers kit. I'm going to try and move the lot first if anyone is so motivated, so I'm going to keep this up as a lot for a few days and if it doesn't move, then I'll part it out.

All US unless otherwise noted:
Blazing Star (custom label)
Bust a Move (Fixed, it's a legit Puzzle Bobble)
Garou: Mark of the Wolves (JPN & custom label)
King of Fighters '98
King of the Monsters
Last Blade
Last Blade II (JPN, custom label)
Magical Drop III (Unknown region, custom label)
Metal Slug (JPN)
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug X (unknown region, custom label)
Samurai Shodown IV (unknown region, custom label)
Sengoku
Shock Troopers (complete matching US kit, and in beautiful shape)

I have shock boxes with nicely printed inserts for almost all of them, plus I have about another 3 blank shock boxes.

Hardware wise, I have a VERY early modded MV-2F that only has composite and S-Video out with a VERY early Unibios installed. Remember, I haven't used this thing regularly in years. I just tested it out earlier today. I could not get a game to boot, but it does power on and go into the cross hatch test when there's no game inserted. This board will need a bit of love, an update to the Unibios, and probably a new mod.
I have two of the CD pad controllers, both still look and work beautifully.

Asking price: $1,000 + actual shipping. I accept Paypal only and would strongly prefer to ship to the US. You can see I've been in this community for a long time, and just about everything you see here I've gotten from this community, so I feel it's only right to release it here first.

In case you're wondering about shipping, this would be coming in from 11209. I'll work with you on your carrier of choice as long as it's all properly insured.

Here's a link to the pics of all the items here, I've opened all the carts except the very early ones that still have the serial number stickers on the side seams and they all look legit to me, except I have questions about Bust a Move. Other than that please feel free to look and judge for yourself:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsFHFo3fzNzFrQawsCRs6utjaBQb

Any questions, please hit me up on PM. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Man if I hadn't laid down the cash to buy many of the pieces recently as separate purchases I would've jumped on this! Easily the best games on the system in one lot. If you do ever part out any games I would be interested in one or two! But you should have no problem moving this even if you do sell it outside a bundle. Best of luck!

L_A_G

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can be persuaded into selling the collection in parts, how much do you want for the CD pads?

(I've got a CMVS project in the works and apart from a possible Unibios mod, the pads are the only thing I don't have in the mail right now)

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I've got one serious offer on the table at the moment for the lot, I'll honor all those who have their place in line from the existing PM's though in case that doesn't work out. Y'all are the best.

L_A_G

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's definitely good that it looks like you're going to be able to sell the collection in the way you want to sell it. Still, is there any chance you could ask the buyer if they're actually interested in the CD pads (you'd think an MVS collector would ether already have pads or just use a proper cabinet) in case they could be persuaded to sell them on to me?

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
And all done! Sorry for all those that sent messages about parting, but this baby has been sold as one big lot. Thanks for all the interest and replies people!