Fast Striker ported to PS4 / Vita

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
You've now made more posts whining about me implying I give a shit about NGDEV when I only made a flippant comment about how it stole the "soldier relaxing in underwear" from Slug, chief.

And now here you are in yet another NGDev thread lmbo.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
And now here you are in yet another NGDev thread lmbo.

It's ok to just admit you're pissed that Kraut Buster still isn't out while they keep pulling this garbage though.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
It's ok to just admit you're pissed that Kraut Buster still isn't out while they keep pulling this garbage though.

Why would I be pissed? It's a video game. Already said in the KB thread I don't care when it comes out.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
This is up on Playasia now if anyone wants one for either system.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Snabbed it for vita as soon as it went up. I hope this port is mvs perfect and not like the dreamcast port where it cuts all sorts of animations.

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
The PSvita and PS4 version is a port of DC version.

test.png

RetroGiga68k

New Challenger

test.png

So just like the iOS port was then. That's too bad, I was hoping to finally have a port with all of the original animations intact. I guess the definitive Fast Striker will forever remain the Neo version.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

test.png

Fuck. Well, I guess that makes sense as the easiest port for hem to accomplish. I’ve not played the DC version, but I’ve not heard great things about it. Oh well, guess I’ll find out for myself soon. :)

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Fookin lame. I assume it will be the same deal with Gunlord on the Switch.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Fast striker on ps4: 4/10
It's commendable that this was made by only a couple of people but that doesn't automatically make it great. It's pretty easy, levels are samey and it somehow all feels a bit sluggish. I like the boss designs and the music but bosses go down far too quickly. There's plenty of far better STG's.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Fast striker on ps4: 4/10
It's commendable that this was made by only a couple of people but that doesn't automatically make it great. It's pretty easy, levels are samey and it somehow all feels a bit sluggish. I like the boss designs and the music but bosses go down far too quickly. There's plenty of far better STG's.

I'd say its a 5/10 6/10. I enjoy it but, its pretty damn average. Your criticism is pretty accurate about the bosses though. Why have awesome boss music that I hear for all of 15 seconds.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I understand why they do it, but I wish you could buy the roms for the the neo geo version for all the NG Dev titles. Would love to buy the physicals but that price is hard for me to justify.