Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory

Neo a_bomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Another good question with Im assuming disapointing results is: why havent they made any more of those animated movies? the first one was ok the second Was pretty darn good. They could do FF3 and make it even better With geese and the jins. I know the market aint havin it but seriously.... they can make an awful looking Kof movie, why not make something good and animated. Wow all this over a game. I guess I never knew this stuff went so indepth. :spock:

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Sorry for the Necro, but can anyone explain how to unlock the hidden desperation moves? I'm playing the Neo CD version. When I hit all four face buttons and start on my Neo Geo stick it exits to the Neo CD menu. All four plus select doesn't seem to do anything. Is there more specific timing someone can clue me in on?

Neo_Mike_81

King's Dry Cleaner
I love playing Fatal Fury 3 on the Neo CD, even though I can't beat this game for shit.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Sorry for the Necro, but can anyone explain how to unlock the hidden desperation moves? I'm playing the Neo CD version. When I hit all four face buttons and start on my Neo Geo stick it exits to the Neo CD menu. All four plus select doesn't seem to do anything. Is there more specific timing someone can clue me in on?
Unfortunately it's never going to work because that's the Neo Geo CD's built-in reset code. The code resets the console on both controller 1 and controller 2.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Unfortunately it's never going to work because that's the Neo Geo CD's built-in reset code. The code resets the console on both controller 1 and controller 2.

Jimeny Cricket... good to know! Thank you for explaining. Very SNK oversight lmao

Valt C

n00b

Necrobumping as I was looking for an old topic I've made, hopefully this will be helpful for someone, but the code for the neo geo cd is different as it follows:

A+C+D+Start (not the 4 buttons) right at time the Go! appears.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Necrobumping as I was looking for an old topic I've made, hopefully this will be helpful for someone, but the code for the neo geo cd is different as it follows:

A+C+D+Start (not the 4 buttons) right at time the Go! appears.
Your characters name under the health bar also turns green.