FATSTACKS, Owensboro is top 11 cities Millenials are moving to.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
There will be a bearded hipster draft brewery down the street in your future.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Millenials must hate death metal badly, because most of those places hardly have death metal.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Millenials must hate death metal badly, because most of those places hardly have death metal.

Death Metal offends them, they don't why it does offend them, but all their friends on snapchat say it's offensive. They have to be part of something and make an impact.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Death Metal offends them, they don't why it does offend them, but all their friends on snapchat say it's offensive. They have to be part of something and make an impact.
YES! Btw, what are considered millenials? I heard the term often, but I"m not sure to what they are refering to.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
YES! Btw, what are considered millenials? I heard the term often, but I"m not sure to what they are refering to.

I think it was anyone born after 1984 is considered a millennial. I've got friends in that age group but they are not part of that sheeple group thankfully.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I think it was anyone born after 1984 is considered a millennial. I've got friends in that age group but they are not part of that sheeple group thankfully.
I graduated high school before any of them were born. Now I feel old :(

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
I've only once heard somebody say something nice about millennials. I don't remember what was said, but that's on me for not remembering. However, I've noticed they seem really good at smartphones, so that's good. And I guess they've got tablets down too, by extension.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I've only once heard somebody say something nice about millennials. I don't remember what was said, but that's on me for not remembering. However, I've noticed they seem really good at smartphones, so that's good. And I guess they've got tablets down too, by extension.

They're very good at paying rent.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
That makes me a millennial as well then! :O

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Ahh shit I'm a millennial... buuuut hey as long as my property value increases.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
They will gentrify the fuck out of joeaverage’s neighborhood and replace his house with an artisanal bourbon distillery and beard grooming palace.

I'm still waiting for my neighborhood to finish gentrifying so that I can have nice things in my front yard or have packages delivered to my house without them getting stolen. Actually, rather than gentrification, I'd settle for the cops clearing the homeless meth heads out of the nearby park...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm still waiting for my neighborhood to finish gentrifying so that I can have nice things in my front yard or have packages delivered to my house without them getting stolen. Actually, rather than gentrification, I'd settle for the cops clearing the homeless meth heads out of the nearby park...

Jesus, is it really that bad?

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I was thinking of this today when I was behind a Prius with out of state plates.

I thought I was seeing more and more of them at all the thrift shops and such. Explains why we've gotten another Starbucks.

Our down town area for years has been trying to update and become an attraction. I almost bought a condo down there last year. Third floor, view of the river, pool and other crap, but I just couldn't do it. That and I'm fat, lazy, and own a lot of heavy shit so the thought of three flights of stairs every day sucked ass. That and I looked it on one of the coldest days of the year last year. That ice wind coming off the river, while going up your outside exposed to the elements stairs was pretty shitty.

Joe T.

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Was it a big deal in O'boro when Nicky Hayden died?

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
That ice wind coming off the river, while going up your outside exposed to the elements stairs was pretty shitty.

They have outdoor stairs there? I thought that was more of a west-coast thing.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Was it a big deal in O'boro when Nicky Hayden died?

To some people it was. They had a thing at my old job about it that people could come in and sign a big card.

They have outdoor stairs there? I thought that was more of a west-coast thing.

Yeah, pretty much. Most every apartment complex does as well.