Feedback for Atro

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Lemme tell you all a story.

I decided to buy Atro's SG because, darn, it was cool looking! So I PM'ed him and, guess what? He promptly replied. Hey man, I've got stuff to do! Please take a whole day or two before replying. He also answered all of my questions (noobish silly ones). He applied some major patience and explained everything like I was a total newbie. Hey how do you dare? I mean, I am but you've acted like a true gentleman, I can't handle this!
We agreed on 10 euros as for the shipping and, again, guess what? He paid way more! Damn you, now I owe you a pizza. We Italians are jealous when it comes to pizzas, we can't allow foreign people to steal some from us! He told me it would have taken like 3/4 days for the parcel to arrive and it really did! No way dude! People take other people's money and ship with some delay! Anyway, after he shipped it, he warned me about how to hook jamma stuff to the SG. Mind your own business mate! If I wanna burn it all I'm free to do it!
Today I got the package and it took forever to open. Everything was carefully packed and I was so eager to see it! Why didn't you just put some newspaper? And not Portuguese ones as I can't read them!
Finally I got home, hooked the SG and it worked on the first try. Where's the trick dude uh? This kind of stuff only works after a few tries. He also told me he would have been available for a Skype chat session to help me out. Such an evil plan...

Jokes aside, Atro is an invaluable asset to these boards. He's been the greatest seller ever throrough the entire deal. I was absolutely pleased from start to finish. If I'm still glued to these boards since october 2002 is because of people like him.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Big wall of text had me thinking it was a bad deal.

Phew - glad it went well.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Big wall of text had me thinking it was a bad deal.

Phew - glad it went well.

You know, Italians can't just speak two or tree words. They usually use all the vocabulary available just to say teh Atro is teh sexay :D

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
You know, Italians can't just speak two or tree words. They usually use all the vocabulary available just to say teh Atro is teh sexay :D

Ahah we Italians talk, talk, talk... and then talk, talk, talk, and... Oh no I'm doing it again!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
dg4.gif

Bought from him 3 MVS carts (The Last Blade, Aero Fighters 2, KoF2000), everything went fine. Fast shipment, fast replies. A+++.

qwertyuiop

War Room Troll
also interested in buying a sg from atro after hearing what u said. I can't pm. what's the best way to get in touch?

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
also interested in buying a sg from atro after hearing what u said. I can't pm. what's the best way to get in touch?

Why from me?
I only do RGB.

Ask Xian Xi. He's the best.
You can reach him @ www.jammanationx.com

Edit: after re-checking these last posts ( I was in training, so couldn't pay much attention ) , This stinks like a fake account. Mods, inspect please.

Last edited:

nicksbrain

Cheng's Errand Boy
Atro is cool, did some business with him and would do it anytime again. 4real.