feedback for jibbajaba.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
just wanted to thank jibbajaba for the awesome transaction we made with 2 mvs cart he sold me which were king of the monsters and 3 count bout. It came quickly in very nice shape and he included windygaming sleeves.

thanks again for the awesome games and great price!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Jibba is good peeps. Make sure you leave positive feedback on his page reflecting a good transaction!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Roses are Red
Violets are Black
Your wife would be Happier
With my jizz sprayed on her Back

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
been really busy with work lately but finally got a chance to catch up on things and in my pile of unopened mail was a package from jibbajaba. he snet me a manual for battletoads/double dragon that I bought months ago. thanks so much!!!! truly a class act.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
been really busy with work lately but finally got a chance to catch up on things and in my pile of unopened mail was a package from jibbajaba. he snet me a manual for battletoads/double dragon that I bought months ago. thanks so much!!!! truly a class act.

Just to be clear, I sold him the loose cart months ago. Going through my stuff, I found a manual for it that I didn't know that I had, and sent it to him.

I'm only clarifying because the wording of your post kind of makes it sound like I just finally got around to sending you a manual that you paid for months ago.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Just to be clear, I sold him the loose cart months ago. Going through my stuff, I found a manual for it that I didn't know that I had, and sent it to him.

I'm only clarifying because the wording of your post kind of makes it sound like I just finally got around to sending you a manual that you paid for months ago.

That's the impression I got from it but I figured it out later lol

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Oh im sorry. Didnt mean to make it sound like that. He sold me the loose cart awhile back. And he found the manual and sent it to me purely out of kindness last week. Really REALLY classy and awesome move.