FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Pads make it more dangerous, actually. A false sense of protection makes them more reckless. Also, I. Rugby you don't have the same type of collisions because the offensive and defensive players collide with each other at maximum speed from opposite directions.
Why do they have the padding, then?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
What a load of shit France v Australia was, I didn't watch it but it's a bloody outrage.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
kanye was one of the main backers/organizers of fyre festival
It was Ja rule that was attached to fyre festival, Kanye was attached to a similarly judged screw up of a lunch for brunchella. But not on the same magnitude of Fyre festival

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
What a load of shit France v Australia was, I didn't watch it but it's a bloody outrage.

They (Australia) played really well at the start, but when France woke up there was no stopping them.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
It was Ja rule that was attached to fyre festival, Kanye was attached to a similarly judged screw up of a lunch for brunchella. But not on the same magnitude of Fyre festival
ah yes, you are right, my bad...now i seem like a racist.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Just checking in quickly to remind everyone that soccer sucks, FIFA is corrupt bullshit led by a shady grifter, and that soccer fans are by far the worst sports fans in the world. Carry on.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
This is what you need to do. And replace andy with Albo
dea643ba0c73b04c6a2b3ff95938cc98.jpg

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Just checking in quickly to remind everyone that soccer sucks, FIFA is corrupt bullshit led by a shady grifter, and that soccer fans are by far the worst sports fans in the world. Carry on.
conversely, curling fans seem pretty cool

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Costa Rica and Füllkrug saved the day. He's the only striker in our team. His only problem is that he plays for my favorite team and not a champions league contender. He's on fire for over one year but only played second league last season.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Group A and B done.

• Last 16
Netherlands - USA
England - Senegal

Thought Wales would make it grats to the US.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
It doesn’t really matter, but that video replay and overturn at the end of the France-Tunisia game was dumb.