FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I'm a fan since 2006. Italy is probably our "Angstgegner". Almost got a heart attack in the semifinals.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
That is the Beauty of Football! Please send me an MP3 of this read with a midlands accent. :drool_2:

I'll listen to it while my car is burning after the match vs Morocco.

France already won the coveted Junior Eurovision trophy this year, getting another trophy is just greedy.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Yeah really strong performance from Argentina in the first half. Croatia haven’t scored many goals in the competition so unlikely to here.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Damn Morocco need to at least get a shot on goal … didn’t even win a corner kick .

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
nice, i'd like to see messi win one finally

Same he deserves it and is close to retirement age. I like that outcome alot more than I like the idea of France winning it twice in a row.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Frustrating to see Morocco take it into the box and not having a shot attempt .. god damn

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
Dominated during all first half, and yet not winning 1-0? What kind of shit final is that?

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Everyone outside France is rooting for Argentina now. Messi's last world cup, crowned with the title.
Not undeserved and imagine this is the same team that lost against Saudi Arabia in the first match.
It's not over yet but I don't think France will win. I'm glad if they don't defend the title.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Yeah this is an amazing match, best final I think I’ve ever seen