FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
This was thrilling from the 80th minute onward. Terrible world cup with a great final. Grats to Argentina. Poor guys also won the Buds.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Terrible world cup?!?! One of the greatest world cups ever.
It was a great win for Infantino. Watching Football in the desert in the European winter isn't great and will just lead to even more commercialization.
Stadiums that were built with blood will be abandoned the moment Argentina stops celebrating. Pretty gay world cup with the fucking FIFA threatening the captains for wearing this one love band.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Awesome game. Congrats to Argentina. Messi finally gets one and it was well deserved. When I saw the selection of penalty takers for France, I knew Argentina had it in the bag. I knew at least one of those youngsters was going to miss.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Awesome game. Congrats to Argentina. Messi finally gets one and it was well deserved. When I saw the selection of penalty takers for France, I knew Argentina had it in the bag. I knew at least one of those youngsters was going to miss.
They weren't really confident at all. But Argentina was kinda lucky on at least 2 shots.

There was a lot of drama. A fantastic final. The most entertaining final that I remember since maybe... USA1994

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
His greatest moment and you can't see his Argentina jersey. Awesome idea of Infantino and the meme guy to make him wear a traditional Qatar outfit.

burka.jpg

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Fuck FIFA

Here in Buenos Aires the street parties have been insane. I'm beat.
Some awesome chants, and hilarious silly ones too which came to be through random tom foolery.

Saw this happen all day around the streets when some old woman popped out with the national flag and random people gathered around to sing to her.

Happy for our boys

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Argentina was kinda lucky on at least 2 shots.
It's a penalty shootout what do you expect? Weird comment ahoy.

Dibu is made of granite. What an asset.
Maybe you guys didn't know we won the last South American cup (in Brazil no less) and Martinez did his thing, showing how great a goal keeper he is at least at saving penalties

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
They weren't really confident at all. But Argentina was kinda lucky on at least 2 shots.

There was a lot of drama. A fantastic final. The most entertaining final that I remember since maybe... USA1994
Got to give credit to Martinez for making the save with his face on the second penalty taker .

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I mean, on shots that went in. Not GK saves.

PK aren't just luck. Competence and cold blood are higly required. It was just written it was the time for Argentina to party hard.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
PKs atren't just luck but luck is a massive component. I think the word chance is more appropriate.

I agree it was just our time. Kind of crazy to me though

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I walked about 10 miles with my gf to get back home after the match because there was no public transport. Everyone was outside, it's summer here. Was sober as fuck by the time we arived, lol. Had a cup of tea and three sugars

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I didn’t realize he was battling cancer until recently.

Gonna watch Victory this weekend, and see him in top form.

Godspeed to the King!!