Fighter meet in Nor Cal

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Depending on when it is, I might be able to make it. So when is the actual date set for?

Alright everybody its about that time again. I have a ton of new cabs and pcbs and I just finished rejuvinating most of the monitors so they are looking top notch. Games that will be featured include Kof XIII, SSFIV AE, HSF Aniversarry collection, KI, KI2, CVS2, MVC2, Initial D ver 3, Virtua-On, VS2, Garou and any other mvs games you want to play, MKII, There will also be two empty astros that I have a number of boards I can install in or if others would like to bring boards I am always open to that. We will set the date based on feedback and this time come hell or high water it will not change even if I cant make it and Dave has to host it.

LordPirana

n00b
The date is set for Nov. 5. It gives us a month o get everything ready. If BIGTIME cant make it or do it, i will be there to run things for him. and we should be able to start it around noon maybe?

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Sounds good. Dirty Rugal? :eek_2:

The date is set for Nov. 5. It gives us a month o get everything ready. If BIGTIME cant make it or do it, i will be there to run things for him. and we should be able to start it around noon maybe?

LordPirana

n00b
LOL how did you know it was me? and hopefully we get a good turn out as always and more ppl come.

LordPirana

n00b
LOL! still cant let that go eh? it was luck but it was funny. hope we have matches like that again this time around.

Yes that's Dave indeed and don't worry I'll be there I have an ST tournament I owe someone a beatdown in.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I figured it was you since BIGTIME said that you'd be hosting it if he can't.

This in Roger in case you didn't know who I am. :D

LOL how did you know it was me? and hopefully we get a good turn out as always and more ppl come.

LordPirana

n00b
I will try to make it. It's a bit harder to get away now that I have that newborn.

yeah im sure it will be but congrats on that man. well if you can make it great if not we understand and im sure there will be another time.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Pretty sure I can do the 5th, have to check all my calendars before I can hit-confirm the date for sure. It's been too long since I've made it out to one of these.

Dan, still want me to bring that one board? What's up Dave!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I should be able to make it... i'll confirm about 2 weeks away from the date.

LordPirana

n00b
Pretty sure I can do the 5th, have to check all my calendars before I can hit-confirm the date for sure. It's been too long since I've made it out to one of these.

Dan, still want me to bring that one board? What's up Dave!

Whats going on alec!!! i hope you can make it to this, its going to be a blast man.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I will try my best to make it. At least for a few hours.

yeah im sure it will be but congrats on that man. well if you can make it great if not we understand and im sure there will be another time.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
So Dave Alec Roger and Chris are the only ones that actually have a pair besides myself on these forums? Wheres the competition! I have rallied 5 other peeps for sure but want more forum to come and represent.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Perhaps they are afraid of us Dan. j/k

I may have a game-geek friend or two who would be down to Street Fight, though forum members they ain't. If we need seat fillers LMK.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Perhaps they are afraid of us Dan. j/k

I may have a game-geek friend or two who would be down to Street Fight, though forum members they ain't. If we need seat fillers LMK.
I think your right their scared ;). But for sure man feel few to bring friends that goes for everyone else as well

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Yup defiantly scared.

backyard-chickens.jpg

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Hey guys, I have been a ghost on here lately, but Nov 5 sounds fun. I usually dont work on Sat. I will do my best to make it, especially since I missed the last one.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Awesome glad to here your in Brad. New updates just got a big blue with mvc2 and a dedicated carnevil ranger mission and gauntlet legends dark legacy which will all be up and running for the meet