Fighter meet in Nor Cal

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
Whoa now. Impromptu meetup? Someone should text me because I'll probably be around after 8:45.

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
9184223269_5bf036663a_b.jpg

Thanks to BIGTIME, my NAC is moved into my new apartment. Ignore the mess.

masamuneGTO

Looking good Dave. When's the housewarming party? :D

The housewarming party is dependent on when we have some seating in the living-room, a table in the dining room, and our bar setup.

Until then, enjoy the view from our dining room: 9192205059_38e83a4764_c.jpg

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Hey guys. I'll be down in Union City on the 4th for BBQing with some non-gamer friends. Anyone around want to meet up afterwards for games? Any chance you want to open up the warehouse on the 4th BIGTIME? Should be free in the later evening hours.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I might if you guys wind up doing that. Maybe. Was planning on going to SF on the 4th, but with no BART service I don't know if its feasible. On the 5th you should come out to beautiful Pleasanton, California to hang out with me at the Weird Al Yankovic concert. :rofl:

we don't have a :rofl:?

masamuneGTO

I might if you guys wind up doing that. Maybe. Was planning on going to SF on the 4th, but with no BART service I don't know if its feasible. On the 5th you should come out to beautiful Pleasanton, California to hang out with me at the Weird Al Yankovic concert. :rofl:

we don't have a :rofl:?

:roll:

Nor does the roll from chat work.

Last edited:

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
I'm out of town 4th weekend :( Also out + not at CAX next weekend because it's the same weekend as EVO. After that though I'm free for months.

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
yooooooon were you at evo? I could've sworn I saw you around the ST area.

yoooooon

n00b
hahaha yeah that was probably me!!! i didn't see ya, wish i did though. did you enter ST? i was too late and hungover and missed it. :P

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
Yeah I yelled at you at one point but I don't think you heard me. I entered all 4 ST tournies. Got bodied. In char lock I had to play marsgatti first round, and in grand finale I had to play Ganelon first round. Great experience though. I hadn't played ST in a few months but I'm getting back on it now.

yoooooon

n00b
dang! I was totally wandering around aimlessly trying to pick up a teammate for the 3v3! well, time to train up for next year...

Esper Wizard

New Challenger
They are selling this Neo Geo Candy arcade cabinet right now on eBay. Seller is in San Jose, CA. I don't know which type of motherboard it has.

It is very very rare than an arcade cabinet like this goes for sale on eBay (much less on such a good condition), so if you want one, I suggest you jump at the chance now.

I am not the one selling it.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/vgm/3988854500.html

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
They are selling this Neo Geo Candy arcade cabinet right now on eBay. Seller is in San Jose, CA. I don't know which type of motherboard it has.

It is very very rare than an arcade cabinet like this goes for sale on eBay (much less on such a good condition), so if you want one, I suggest you jump at the chance now.

I am not the one selling it.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/vgm/3988854500.html

Thanks for the tip, but this belongs in the OFF SITE COMMERCE section of the market forum.

Esper Wizard

New Challenger
Oops, I'm sorry I didn't know. I will post it on the right section from now on.

Also, the cabinet is on sale on Craig's List, not on eBay.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Oops, I'm sorry I didn't know. I will post it on the right section from now on.

Also, the cabinet is on sale on Craig's List, not on eBay.

Meh, pay no attention to them - They don't have a forum that can contain us.

I8w7Emd.jpg

Plenty more where that came from ~

Last edited: