Finally deleted my Photobucket account

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
They finally got it done right this time. No more emails, other than the guy in support regarding this issue, and my web site is full of thousands of broken image links like it should be now. He said it was an easy thing to correct, so, I don't know why they couldn't manage it before. Anyhow, the cover on this book is closed now.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
M you Gatorade guzzlin son of a bitch, I just realized that means all your Creative threads got nuked. WTF brodeo

@M

20 Year Member
Some of the older images may not work, but, I probably uploaded a lot of them here directly too.

@M

20 Year Member
It's not gone forever. It's on my DeviantArt account and probably several other places too, plus I have all my artwork backed up on multiple computers and cloud storage.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Because of this thread I decided to log on to see my photos and I guess they're being held for ransom now unless I upgrade or something ... oh well, goodbye pictures of 2003(?)-2010(?)

You will forever be in my mind.

@M

20 Year Member
You should be able to access and download them. I didn't need to, because I already had them backed up elsewhere, but, I could still readily access them.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
You should be able to access and download them. I didn't need to, because I already had them backed up elsewhere, but, I could still readily access them.

Yeah so I tried again and I guess I needed to verify my email. I verified it and now all my pictures are blurred out with exclamation marks on them.

@M

20 Year Member
Stupid fooks started sending me emails about my account being over their limits again, even though it's permanently deleted now. I'm done and followed Shroom's advice and blocked them. They can choke on a bucket of Photoshopped cawks.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
M, no one from Photobucket is going to take you to court. Filter the messages as spam.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I just labeled their emails as SPAM - and fuck them - let em deal with the photos.