Finally got it inside .. but problems still exist

Nja4k

n00b
I finally got my neogeo outta the garage and into my house .. and connected everythying and tried to power it up and nothing but a green grid screen .. i even tried the snk vs capcom pcb and still the same thing .. has this ever happened to anyone and do you know what might cause it .. HELP PLEASE =-D hehehe

Nja4k

n00b
well i've been toying around with it but still nothing .. it seems like the board isnt gettin any power because when i set it up with or without the board connected i still get the same type of lines .. i really wish i knew what i was doin dohhh heheh

SuperGunGuru

Galford's Armourer
Well you could try to adjust the power supply and give it more power. Is your Neo in a dedicated cabinet or a conversion? There should be a knob on the power supply that lets you turn the power up or down. Just be careful when working inside the cabinet. Good luck.

Nja4k

n00b
its a conversion and i've tried that =-( but it still doesnt seem like the board is gettin any juice .. =-T

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I thought this was a thread about a sexual experience. Shit :mad:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Power supply could be bad, or maybe there is a fault in the wiring. Get a multimeter and check to make sure you're getting 5v from the power supply and that its actually reaching your mvs board.