Finally!... I have the house to myself on a day off...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
My plan...

Watch Columbo Episodes...
Make Food and start drinking about midday...
Possibly have a small nap...
... Cook the marinaded chicken about 5pmish...
Start drinking in earnest....
Watch films Jan hates.... aka. loud films that have copious amounts of violence and literally no plot...
Bed...

Man... feels good sometimes to have no one around...

xROTx

PS. Will order in food if I manage to fook up the marinaded chicken as I have never used this recipe before...
PPS. Of course day will be intermingled with talking in the chat room...

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Nothing better then having to house to yourself. windows are partially open and breeze thru the house ,Courtesy sake I wear some boxer around the house and does exactly as your plan game or movie on tv , then nap around 3pm( afternoon naps are underrated ) ... wake up eat again then watch the game on tv .

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Enjoy Bud. In the backyard right now as we speak. 93 degrees today and sunny. Bbq, redbull and vodkas, chill house music, and some pool time with the kid.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Haven't had one of these in AGES. Enjoy!

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
My plan...

Watch Columbo Episodes...
Make Food and start drinking about midday...
Possibly have a small nap...
... Cook the marinaded chicken about 5pmish...
Start drinking in earnest....
Watch films Jan hates.... aka. loud films that have copious amounts of violence and literally no plot...
Bed...

Man... feels good sometimes to have no one around...

xROTx

PS. Will order in food if I manage to fook up the marinaded chicken as I have never used this recipe before...
PPS. Of course day will be intermingled with talking in the chat room...
Always good to have the house to yourself, especially if its been a while, hope you enjoyed yourself Rot and your chicken was fantastic.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Columbo is always ready if you are prepared to let him into your heart.

That was your real mistake. Arrogance led you to let Columbo into your heart. Now he knows exactly how you committed the murder.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
People still watch Columbo?

Some years back i rewatched the whole series. Or what Netflix had of it. I think at the time they didn’t have all the episodes available for some reason. This was in the early streaming days when you could still rent DVDs.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Columbo airs on Me-TV in the US. I still watch it occasionally. But sometimes it's hard to tell what Peter Falk is looking at.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Jeez I can't remember when I last had the house to myself. Once you have a kid you basically crave for the wife and kid to fook uff once in a while..With the second kid in three weeks, life will be over once again for a couple of months...

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
My SO is finally going back to the office for half the work week. It's been 15 months of both of us working from home....
i can finally get back to my normal schedule.