Finally Joined

Lord Igniz

n00b
Hello,

I've been visiting these forums here and there for a while back. I have been playing SNK games for a long time, but usually through emulation especially on the PS2. I used to enjoy playing this MVS cabinet at a spot near my house all the time, then it disappeared earlier this year. That's why, when I was in Japan a few months back, I finally took the plunge and bought a CIB AES system along with the cheapest game they had at the store (which was World Heroes 2 Jet).

I've already picked up some great info on this forum, glad to see an old-school style forum still having an active community going into 2020.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Welcome! You bought an AES huh? Well stop right there and buy a NeoSD flash cart for it. But anyway if you have any questions about this place, neo geo games, market access then you can PM our great moderator Rot. He is always helpful and will respond almost instantly, he's a really attentive guy.

Lord Igniz

n00b
Yes, I bought a NeoSD Pro on Black Friday, was starting to use my AES but it has this really ugly mesh-like pattern when using the RGB mode. Wanting to fix that up before I get into serious gaming!