Firearm enthusiast thread

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Do you want to SIG your Glock?

If you didn’t watch the InRangeTV video I posted a page or so back then check out this (shorter) one from TFB TV.

I knew I wouldnt have to post that vid and you would find it all on your own. :cool:

I went ahead and set up an appointment to get my CCDW in a few weeks.

We have constitutional carry in this state. But still I think I would like to slide the cop pulling me over the ccdw along with with drivers license so he knows immediately its in the car without the awkward conversation about it. Here it is definitely seen as like a “good guy” card. “Criminals definitely dont have a ccdw” is the way the locals and cops think.

It also allows a lot more buying and selling as most people prefer to deal with a ccdw carrier. A good portion wont buy or sell with you without one. Also no more background checks.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
We still have a permit system in place here and I held one for quite some time until I got sick of paying for it.
Having one "grants" you a few extra perks here, I think that's BS BTW.
I don't think they are a bad thing and a lot of folks would absolutely benefit from the bit of training required by most.
But I don't think you should be required to obtain a permission slip from the state to exercise a natural right.

Last edited:

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Do you guys watch 9 Hole Reviews? You should if you don’t.
Occasionally, the show doesn't quite click with me, I find it a bit dry I guess you could say.
It's well done otherwise.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I will be interested to hear how you like the underfolder stock. I understand they are not comfortable to shoot lol.

Gentleman please, this is just to add swagger to the collection, AK guy gonna AK. Yeah I dont plan on shooting it much. Nabbed it off gunbroker for a song. Would be a really cool truck gun, but I dont do that.

Last edited:
Guess who’s new rifle passes a NO GO gauge like it was meant to be that way, bolt fully rotates and locks fully in place with almost no pressure, lol.

This is the rifle Im handing wyo in the zombie apocalypse to defend himself with.

Eh we’ll see what the seller wants to do, cant win em all, I do happen to have a brand new all profiled and threaded FB Radom barrel with some barrel pins/rivets that have been waiting for a home. Would be an excellent upgrade and fix if the seller wants to refund me like half the price.