Firearm enthusiast thread

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Someone notify ATF, probably the missing guns from their “gun walking” scheme.

Well boys, ive fully embraced the kentucky life after almost ten years of living here, bought an el camino last year. Today I purchased my first guns:

Springfield M1A .308

And a sig compact p320 nitron 9mm

No I didnt take any sort of training or safety class before making this purchase. No this state doesnt require a concealed carry permit. No the guy at the gun store didnt ask me a single question other than to fill out the paperwork and wait 5 minutes before walking outside and into the world armed and ignorant.

Lets go buy some large mortar fireworks and cheap bottled in bond bourbon and have a party! This state practically has no laws. Catalytic converters are for pussies. Today I am a kentuckian american.

Last edited:
Yeah ive actually been studying safety stuff and manuals and youtube breakdown videos all day. Safes are among a long list of other gun stuff I’ll be rabbit holing the next few weeks.

ConstitutionalCommando

New Challenger
Sup Lagduf.

Title says it all. Shoot the shit about guns you own or want to own. Or anything else that is related to gun ownership or the (legal) acquisition of a firearm.

In advance to all Canadians/British/hippies: get fucked.

Thanks.

:)

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The "legal" acquisition of a "firearm" is a British Territorial subcontractor U.S. GOVERNMENT legal idea for their incorporated legal fiction U.S. Citizens [FIRST LAST]. Lawful Americans don't use corporate fictional words like firearm or weapons, because we have the unalienable right to bear "arms". We don't own firearms or weapons, only "arms". You don't have the right to bear firearms or weapons, only "arms". Owning firearms and weapons is a privilege in their corporate world of fiction. Choose your lawful vs. legal words wisely. For example, If I were to be pulled over by an inland road pirate with their black and white pirate vessels, and they asked me if I had any weapons or firearms, I would say NO... I only carry arms. There are multiple jurisdictions that most people are unaware of and you must know how and when they apply to you. I don't need a concealed carry "permit" because I don't need permission from a foreign corporate government (British Crown DBA U.S.A. Inc.) that has no jurisdiction on the land and soil jurisdiction. Corporations (any entity written in ALL CAPS) strictly operate through the laws of the sea. Men and Women operate on the land. LAW is an acronym for Land, Air, and Water. Lawful/unlawful exists in the real world, legal/illegal is corporate fiction. Corporate fictions have no power over you and only exist in your mind because they are in fact fiction like Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck. Ask yourself what was a U.S. Citizen called prior to the 14th Amendment? Also, if a U.S. Citizen is "Subject" to the jurisdiction thereof, what is a subject? What "jurisdiction" are U.S. Citizens subject to and who controls the U.S.A., Inc.?
@CORY or any other mod this is a troll or bot. Please ban.

ConstitutionalCommando

New Challenger
Fuck off.

Send this guy to the war room with King Cuck.
Why are you so "triggered"? You obviously don't know the difference between a firearm, weapons, or "arms". Your slander is unnecessary and If you don't have anything positive or constructive to contribute to the thread then move on.

ConstitutionalCommando

New Challenger
That big weird reply of yours was to a 14 year old post.

You failed the test, everyone is laughing at you, and you are no longer welcome.

Well I'm sorry that you don't understand anything in the world of firearms and I didn't realize that i was being "tested". Oh no, "everybody" is laughing at me. Would you mind mailing me a box of tissues so that I can wipe my tears of embarrassment? What a joke.