Firearm enthusiast thread

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
I probably should along with some musical instruments. Do you have a separate policy or is part of your homeowners insurance?
Looked into it once with homeowners but they wanted a list with serial numbers and other stuff.
Call me paranoid but that didn't sit well so I stopped.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I probably should along with some musical instruments. Do you have a separate policy or is part of your homeowners insurance?
Yes it's all tied in with my home insurance but a separate policy for each weapon. It is pretty much mandatory for me when you have firearms that cost 2K a piece, I aint eating that if something unfortunate happens.

It may not be a horrible idea.
I don't own any icky guns but no I don't.

So when are you relocating to California

BTW unincorporated LA just passed a law banning the sale of 50 cal ammo and firearms despite the SW 500 being on the gun roster, California does not even follow its own fascist laws, they change at the whim of the crazed liberal elites. They are also pushing through a ban on the purchase of body armor.

Last edited:

HellioN

20 Year Member
Yes it's all tied in with my home insurance but a separate policy for each weapon. It is pretty much mandatory for me when you have firearms that cost 2K a piece, I aint eating that if something unfortunate happens.

So when are you relocating to California

BTW unincorporated LA just passed a law banning the sale of 50 cal ammo and firearms despite the SW 500 being on the gun roster, California does not even follow its own fascist laws, they change at the whim of the crazed liberal elites. They are also pushing through a ban on the purchase of body armor.
If I wait long enough California style will come to me. 😿

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Pfft. Don’t you have constitutional carry now? Just don’t go to IL.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I am genuinely shocked neither of your insured your firearms guessing the $ you have invested in what you show in this thread.

HellioN

20 Year Member
Pfft. Don’t you have constitutional carry now? Just don’t go to IL.
We've had a version of CC for some time.
MO residence can't carry in Illinois regardless as they don't recognize the MO license.

I am genuinely shocked neither of your insured your firearms guessing the $ you have invested in what you show in this thread.
Homeowners does cover what I had.
Just not as much because I didn't want to submit a complete exhaustive list.
So if something happened I would get something.
A lot of what I had was irreplaceable so yeah I'm out the money but it's not like I can just go replace my father's model 36 S&W he gifted me anyway.

Last edited:

HellioN

20 Year Member
I’m just saying IL is as bad, if not worse than, CA these days.
FO sho.
I'm just continuing the tired trope of California basically being hell but with better weather.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
From a geographical standpoint there are a lot of straight up miserable areas. Especially the southern valley and deserts. Southern California is ugly and miserable. SD, LA, Hollywood, etc - I don’t get it one bit.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
If you enter my home in broad daylight, scope the nothing i own, and climb the staircase after the dogs get shot barking and I confront you around the corner with a switchblade and a set of brass knuckles, who is at the advantage?

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
From a geographical standpoint there are a lot of straight up miserable areas. Especially the southern valley and deserts. Southern California is ugly and miserable. SD, LA, Hollywood, etc - I don’t get it one bit.
Downtown LA smells like pure piss EIGHT days a week.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Well i mean, there comes a point where i would love to see an atomic bomb dropped. It doesnt take much

HellioN

20 Year Member
If you enter my home in broad daylight, scope the nothing i own, and climb the staircase after the dogs get shot barking and I confront you around the corner with a switchblade and a set of brass knuckles, who is at the advantage?
Hand grenade.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
You guys have posted weapons whom projectiles are capable of easily going through drywall. Why do you have to go up the stairs in the first place.

Last edited:

HellioN

20 Year Member
If I did own a gun and was going to shoot at something I'd like to positively identify it and what's behind it first.
I imagine blindly blasting at something could have horrific results.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
If I did own a gun and was going to shoot at something I'd like to positively identify it and what's behind it first.
I imagine blindly blasting at something could have horrific results.
I try to explain this to people all the time. Even if your life was being threaten you are still responsible for every bullet that comes out your gun. If a stray round from your weapon kills someone 300 yards away its called manslaughter. I was talking guns with my friend and he asked me if I would ever use even my 44 for home defense which I replied that's a horrible ideal.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
If you’re lucky the guy you shot in your home would get charged with manslaughter.

Anecdote but I heard a story about two guys who tried to rob a convenience store. The clerk blasts one guy dead and shoots the other. The second guy lives and is charged with the first robber’s murder.

But yeah. Don’t shoot blindly or fire warning shots.

I’d just burn down max 330 Megas home.