Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Show = takes a billion years to watch
Movie = 6 pack and it's done

I know what I'd rather watch.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
You know what man, this has been bugging me for 7 years, but I just wanna let you know, that the movie is pretty amazing. And I used to think the same as you did, when I was in middle school.

People talk about Akira and durr the animation, but the production on the HNK movie is really fantastic.

And that's, that's all I gotta say about that.

PS how bout them Italian uncensored parts tho right

I still have a soft spot for the movie but the TV show is amazing. You can't appreciate HnK without the mythos.

Also, the TV show is just chock full of Ken's dark humor.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
The animation in the movie was fucking dope, my favourite part is when ken goes atatatatata and the wolf man is all huhuhu im made of metla but then he blows up, but that ending was weird with the holy loli.

You guys tried Paradise lost, its fucking fun.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Toki was pretty bad-ass. It's a shame they didn't even mention him in the movie. It was worth watching the whole TV series for that character alone.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
ngl, when Ken sees Yulia again and Raoh slaps him on the back to get over there, that part always gets me.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Fuck Raoh.

If he lived in an era without a nuclear wasteland, he would've got his fists sealed. He just got lucky. What a dingus, wants to be the successor but doesn't even know the secret techniques. Then he goes and kills his dad.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Pre-nuked Toki is the only person that Roah ever backed down from in the entire series. One of the best scenes in the series.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
No sir, NOPE, not the only one. Raoh was scared as shit from Fudou when he was a kid and as an adult he took a step back when Fudou stepped forward.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Don't remember that, but I will have to re-watch. Cool stuff.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
After reading through this thread for a while I just said fuck it and ordered the series on Blu-ray. Can't wait to waste some time watching. I missed a shit load of the episodes back when I was able to watch it years ago.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
After reading through this thread for a while I just said fuck it and ordered the series on Blu-ray. Can't wait to waste some time watching. I missed a shit load of the episodes back when I was able to watch it years ago.

Damn, you bought something in real life because I bumped a 7 year old thread. Nice.

edit: for me, Fist of the North Star ends when Ken beats Raoh.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
edit: for me, Fist of the North Star ends when Ken beats Raoh.

That's for the best. The stuff after that was lame.

I recommend that SD parody series though, it's funny as hell.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

The series I've seen pretty recent. What I haven't seen in awhile is the movie. So I ordered the movie on Blu-Ray.

The Sage Effect

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
You're already dead.

tNOzhSf.jpg

Naika

Street Hoop Star

If he lived in an era without a nuclear wasteland, he would've got his fists sealed. He just got lucky. What a dingus, wants to be the successor but doesn't even know the secret techniques. Then he goes and kills his dad.

ahahahaha, yes yes, touche.

I have to say that Raoh is more or less a fucking facist and, despite my respect for him as a fighter, he really is a loathsome fuck who had it coming. The love some ppl have for him sometimes borders on whitewashing his atrocities at times and making him more of a saint than he really is.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
ahahahaha, yes yes, touche.

I have to say that Raoh is more or less a fucking facist and, despite my respect for him as a fighter, he really is a loathsome fuck who had it coming. The love some ppl have for him sometimes borders on whitewashing his atrocities at times and making him more of a saint than he really is.

Mongs do the same thing with Griffith, from Berserk.

The guy was a selfish piece of shit rapist, not to mention a literal cocksucker

Last edited: