Focus Attack surpassed my expectations! Awesome**

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I had never really even heard of them until recently. I thought my only options in the US were Lizard Lick (lots of bad feedback about them and I don't they exist anymore), Amazon (where the prices are jacked up)or the Paradise Arcade shop in Hawaii (who I've emailed twice asking questions about their products and they don't respond)...

I basically accidently stumbled on their site and they have a ton options. I made a mistake and actually bought 2 orders when I only needed one. I wrote them on Sunday asking to cancel the order and ON A SUNDAY, the same day, I get an email back from them saying it's cancelled. This was a real person, and not an automated message. My order arrived in 3 business days-Today, Wednesday.

If you're looking for a US based business to buy some quality arcade parts (buttons/sticks/etc), I have to highly recommend Focus Attack. It beats waiting weeks to get something from Akihabarashop...I was very impressed by them and plan to return for any and all arcade related purchases in the future.

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Thanks for the heads up. I'm surprised about Paradise Arcade Shop though. I've bought stuff from them in the past, even just a couple of months ago in fact, and everything went smoothly. I usually get an email response within a few hours. Anyways, I'll keep Focus Attack in mind next time I need something.

Cheers!

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Thanks for the heads up. I'm surprised about Paradise Arcade Shop though. I've bought stuff from them in the past, even just a couple of months ago in fact, and everything went smoothly. I usually get an email response within a few hours. Anyways, I'll keep Focus Attack in mind next time I need something.

Cheers!

Keep in mind I never actually bought anything from Paradise, I just was simply inquiring about the XXXX-1 pcbs..Questions about gameplay, how to hook it up, etc...Both emails were of the same nature..I did one, no response..Waited a few months, figured they had an oversight, and tried again..Same response, which was absolutely nothing...

But yeah, highly impressed with Focus Attack and they had what I felt was an excellent selection of items..I picked up a couple sets of those newer transluscent Sanwa buttons and balltops along with a couple matching shaft covers.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I wish FA carried the stuff I want. Only LL carried the stuff I always order.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Just ordered from Focus Attack a few weeks ago and I got it quick. They are my new first stop when shopping.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I've ordered from Focus Attack multiple times. All shipped VERY fast. Add me to the list of very happy customers.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I've ordered from FA a couple times and I've always been happy with them. Great website and quick shipping.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Ive placed 2 orders in the last month, and I've been blown away by the fast shipping. I wish Lizard Lick was still around, just because they were literally 20 min away from me, but FA is definitely my go to now. Very pleased with them:)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I talked to them maybe 2 months ago asking about the 24mm black ring seimitsus, they said they will be getting them in like a month iirc. Still waiting. I really want to buy some of those buttons as I get swamped with requests for them. Maybe I should buy them wholesale since I'm the only one that uses them?

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Focus Attack has become my goto place for all things joystick/button. I've yet to have a single bad experience with them! I was a Lizard Lick fan too before the site fell apart, good thing we have a high quality replacement. :)