For all those wanting NeoGeo64 items

Andy Geez

n00b
My local supplier has had a big deal come through and bought up the rest of SNK NeoGeo64 inventory/stock..

He has upto 2600 Motherboards and 4000+ Carts and is offering special deals..

visit his website www.vektorlogic.com or contact him directly Jeff at vektorlogicuk@aol.com

I (Andrew Lewis) 100% recommended, and I have dealt with him many times in the past.

Rumours are that Metal Slug 64 might be in the pipeline or was in development, hopefully it will be continued!

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Andy Geez:
My local supplier has had a big deal come through and bought up the rest of SNK NeoGeo64 inventory/stock..

He has upto 2600 Motherboards and 4000+ Carts and is offering special deals..

visit his website www.vektorlogic.com or contact him directly Jeff at vektorlogicuk@aol.com

I (Andrew Lewis) 100% recommended, and I have dealt with him many times in the past.

Rumours are that Metal Slug 64 might be in the pipeline or was in development, hopefully it will be continued!

It would be cool to have more hyper carts come out, As there are really only the fighters worth owning, Since the racers and shooters you need so much other stuff like wheels and guns ect.

But I wouldn't hold your breath for another 64 game, I don't think the system sold to well do arcades, But who knows, A 2-d metal slug game on the 64 would rule.

As anyone who has played Samurai Showdown Asura Zanmaden knows the neo 64 can do amazingly detailed 2-d, It's a shame all the tried to do was 3-D

JRock917

, ,
Is this place a better dealer than Video Game Connection you think? If I ever get a hyper I want to know the best place to get one.

Andy Geez

n00b
Yep I believe so.. I mean what you want is a company that sends you the stuff you ask for at the right price, and nobody can beat them for there prices!!

A new motherboard and 3 new cartridges, including manuals, artwork etc etc for only US$295

Jeff (the sales person) will listen your requirements, Jeff also used to live in the US, and owns a company in both the US and UK.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Yeah,Vectorlogic are trustworthy, Ive dealt with them in the arcade trade before. A close friend of mine used to be one of the biggest distributers of SNK stuff in the UK,(MHP enterprises), even Dion in the States used to put in bulk orders with him, he told me he has had dozens of dealings with John Ferrer (ie the owner of Vectorlogic) and you wont have any problems here.This Hyper 64 deal is for real!!!!!