For Sale ... from the NES Days to the current Xbox360

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Here I have my old to new games I have for sale. Im cutting back alot since I bought a house. Everything is from old classic games to the new current games. I didnt do any descriptions but if there is anything you need to know or want to know just let me know. Feel free to make offers but dont shit on my thread! If they are missing something they will say otherwise the game is complete. My prices do not include shipping. My payments are as follows I accept Paypal plus 4% paypal fees. I do combine shipping for better rates. Any questions please ask! Thanks!

NES Adventures of LoLo - $10 USD
Super Nintendo Super Tennis Like New - $5 USD
Super Nintendo The Death and Return of Superman - $40 USD
N64 Paper Mario (sealed - stickers, back of the seal split abit) - SOLD
Nintendo Gamecube The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker - $20 USD
Nintendo Gamecube Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - $15 USD
Nintendo Gameboy Advance Metal Slug Advance (Level 2 the game freezies or it could be my GBSP) - $10 USD
Nintendo Gameboy Advance Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear - $5 USD
Nintendo Gameboy Advance Final Round Golf 2002 - $3 USD
Nintendo Wii Icon Battery Charger like new - $15 USD
Nintendo Wii Icon Battery Pack New - $20 USD
Nintendo Wii Steering Wheel - $15 USD
IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

SMS Sega Control Stick - $25 USD
Sega Genesis Gunstar Hereos (Missing manual) - $30 USD
Sega Genesis ToeJam & Earl - $40 USD
Sega Genesis 32X 36 Great Holes Starring Fred Couples Sealed - $5 USD
Sega Dreamcast System Limited Edition Sports Edition Sealed - OFFERS! Happy!!!
Sega Dreamcast lot 10 games (NHL 2K2 Brand New) - $120 USD
IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

NES Sealed
Cobra Command - $75 USD
Heavy Barrel - $75 USD
Knight Rider - has a little pealing wrap on the top left corner - $75 USD
The Adventures of Bayou Billy - $75
Punch-Out - Canadian Edition - Traded
Ghostbusters II - $65 USD
Roadblasters - $75 USD
Freedom Force - $75 USD
World Wrestling - $50 USD
Platoon - $75 USD
Operation Wolf - $65 USD
Operation Wolf - $65 USD
Dance Aerobics - $30 USD
Gotcha - $65 USD
Pin Bot - Canadian Edition - $55 USD
Dr. Chaos -$65 USD
Taboo The Sixth Sense - $65 USD
Total Recall - has a major dent on the bottom right - $50 USD
IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

Xbox Dead or Alive Ultimate x2 sealed - $15 USD each
Xbox Mafia x2 Sealed - $20 USD each
Xbox Ghost Recon - $5 USD
Xbox Ghost Recon Island Thunder Demo - $1 USD
IMG_1848.jpg

PS1 GH Final Fantasy Anothology (sealed, crack on front top) - $15 USD
PS1 GH Final Fantasy Chronicles (sealed, crack on back bottom) - $15 USD
Playstation 2 Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $10 USD
IMG_1849.jpg

PCE Dracula X (Includes spine card just not shown) - $130 USD
IMG_0698.jpg

PCE lot 21 games (PC Engine DuoRX Not included)- $225 USD
IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

Aliens Figure (One arm is broken) - $40 USD
Microsoft LifeCam VX - 3000 - $20 USD
Rogers Shine LG Phone Like New - $50 USD
Motorola Razr Bluetooth - $25 USD
IMG_1854.jpg

A brand new Mega Bloks Pro Builder Space Shuttle, Model number 9736. Checkout the pictures below of the actual item you will receive. Discontinued by Mega Bloks numerous years ago and would make a great addition to any Mega Bloks collection. The Bloks are in excellent condition. On the front of the box the plastic see through hole has been cut out. It does not effect or hasnt caused any damage to any Mega Bloks. - $150 USD + shipping

Licenced by NASA, this model, based on the Endeavor Space Shuttle features:

Electronic control module with authentic mission control and flight desk communication
Electronic Sound F/X
Working cargo bay doors
Canada-Arm Space arm and space lab module Crew Figures
Satellite and Payload pallet
New batteries will be included
Measures a huge 29 inches long with a wingspan of 19 inches once built
Below are actual pictures of the item you will receive
IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
$110-130 is about the going price for Dracula X. If its in mint condition with spine card, that price is about right.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
it didnt... this guys prices are just rediculous... 500 for a sealed dreamcast lol.... i need a new set of underwear i just shit my pants :lol:

Not to shit on the thread, but that dreamcast price is ridiculous. A brand new dreamcast sells on Amazon for like $80.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Not to shit on the thread, but that dreamcast price is ridiculous. A brand new dreamcast sells on Amazon for like $80.

More ridiculous is that it says it's sealed, but he's opened it to take pictures...

And thanks for the info about Dracula, last few I'd seen were 50-70, but I think only one had the spine card.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
More ridiculous is that it says it's sealed, but he's opened it to take pictures...

And thanks for the info about Dracula, last few I'd seen were 50-70, but I think only one had the spine card.

No problem. A great price for a complete minty copy of DX is $85. If you find one for $50-70, hop on it.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
it didnt... this guys prices are just rediculous... 500 for a sealed dreamcast lol.... i need a new set of underwear i just shit my pants :lol:

Dude...thanks for bringing the drama to my thread. IF you dont like it then keep it to yourself. People pay...and make offers you know.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0

The New Dreamcast systems dont come with a sealing sticker. Alot of people open it to show its all there. If it HAD a sealing sticker then it would be a different story. :make_fac:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
The New Dreamcast systems dont come with a sealing sticker. Alot of people open it to show its all there. If it HAD a sealing sticker then it would be a different story. :make_fac:

Didn't know that, and I was just being silly, no harm meant :). I've always wondered how sealed collectors get by, I mean, I'd rather know if everything was there or not, and how can you know if it's sealed?!?!?!

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Didn't know that, and I was just being silly, no harm meant :). I've always wondered how sealed collectors get by, I mean, I'd rather know if everything was there or not, and how can you know if it's sealed?!?!?!

That's no problem and thanks for understanding. I just really hate when people shit in my thread. It usually doesnt happen to me. If people dont like the price they should keep it to themselves or make an offer. Anyway that's okay! Since it didnt have the sealing sticker this is the reason why Im showing you everything your getting with the system. :) I dont want to send you an empty box you know like people have paid for PS2 empty boxes back in the day. :tickled:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Bump because Dr. Chaos is really underrated game! Although you probably won't be opening a sealed copy.

I owned that game back in the early 90's. That game is terrible. I had no idea what to expext at first then...I was like...damn...not happy with it.

One of my friends traded me another sealed copy because I hated it that much. lol

nesuser2

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I love seeing some old NES games sealed up. A few years ago I was lucky enough to snag some sealed games at a rental store/retail store that was closing their gaming section. I think I got ~190 sealed games and 165 complete(or thereof) games for $600US. For many years, I had dreams that I might get that lucky again. I didn't. haha

I don't know what they sell for anymore but those look like some good prices and some nice clean seals, and free bump for you after all that!

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I love seeing some old NES games sealed up. A few years ago I was lucky enough to snag some sealed games at a rental store/retail store that was closing their gaming section. I think I got ~190 sealed games and 165 complete(or thereof) games for $600US. For many years, I had dreams that I might get that lucky again. I didn't. haha

I don't know what they sell for anymore but those look like some good prices and some nice clean seals, and free bump for you after all that!

Thanks man for your comments. That's nice to hear! You got one heck of a deal back then. Wow...that's amazing and awesome. Congrats!