Force awaken 97% rotten tomatoes

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I'm curious how Rian Johnson is going to make VIII play out. If you haven't watched any of his other movies, I recommend watching Looper and especially BRICK. VIII is going to be dark and maybe Noir-like. I'm kinda hyped.

I'm stoked. Brick is one of my favorite movies of all time. I've had to ha e watched it at least 50 times.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I'm in the belief that this film is a setup film.similar to A New Hope, there was a lot to be explained and desires from this film that has the opportunity to shine in the second. Empire would nkr have had the impact it had if the first film didnt take the time to establish the characters personalities and the setting. I believe VIII is going to take advantage of this new universe that it has created and go nuts with it.

Fuck that shit, it's fucking episode 7, they didn't need to explain anything nor did they need to copy the 1977 release in just about every way.

I'm not mad lol

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I find it really interesting how Luke couldn't even raise his dick with his force powers in ep4 but this chick is already a bad ass before the movie even ends.

Don't drink the koolaid

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I find it really interesting how Luke couldn't even raise his dick with his force powers in ep4 but this chick is already a bad ass before the movie even ends.

Don't drink the koolaid

Not only could he raise his dick, he shoved it in the Death Star's exhaust port and blew it the fuck up.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

Don't drink the koolaid

Yeah but then again Luke wasn't given nightmares from a haunted lightsaber either.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member

Don't drink the koolaid

Doing a basic Jedi mind trick and a basic force pull isn't exactly mastering the force. Yeah, its a bit odd that she figured these things out on her own basically, but perhaps she's just that good. Its pretty clear that her powers are still very raw and her true potential isn't even close to being there yet.

Luke piloting the X-Wing based on the force to blow up the Death Star wasn't small potatoes either.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I think the Knights of Ren thinking of Vader as an accomplished, powerful dark side user that simple had a momentary lapse of better judgement is pretty interesting.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Finally saw this today. Great show!

Spoiler:

My theory is Rey is the son of Yoda.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Finally saw this today. Great show!

My theory is Rey is the son of Yoda.

And my theory is that the fungus on your feet expanded into your brain. lol . . the movie is all hype and nothing more.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I also think there will be four movies taking the series to episode X.

X-wings will feature heavily in the promotion of the final film.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Oh, and this will probably help clear up some confusing plot points.

IMO, they should have kept the run time at 2:40

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-the-force-awkens-deleted-scenes/

This was a great read. Cleared up a lot of the confusion I had with the movie.

Doing a basic Jedi mind trick and a basic force pull isn't exactly mastering the force. Yeah, its a bit odd that she figured these things out on her own basically, but perhaps she's just that good. Its pretty clear that her powers are still very raw and her true potential isn't even close to being there yet.

Luke piloting the X-Wing based on the force to blow up the Death Star wasn't small potatoes either.

Luke had guidance from Obi wan for that one though

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Better than the actual movie