Found Chrono trigger SNES

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Merely curious, but what does a CIB trigger usually run?

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one in very good condition and it cost me 850$

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Damn. I remember buying it (cart only, of course) in 1996 for $26 at Mile High Flea market in colorado.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Should have bought a nice CIB copy of this years ago....

I remember when I was collecting SNES this was one of the last carts I needed, like in the last ten. I always held out hoping to find a cheap copy at a yard sale or thrift store but never did. It also never showed up in any game stores I frequented at that time. My copy ended up coming from a flea market, but from a game dealer.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I picked up my copy on these forums maybe 6 or so years ago for $55 shipped and thought that was high, but man did i luck out

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
The pandemic has created a general retro market bubble, but all this shit with Wata Games and Heritage Auctions is making prices even more inflated. Glad I got the vast majority of games I wanted to add back into my library a couple years before things got out of hand. Got a loose cart of CT a couple years back for around $75 and found a manual for $12.

You can still find some good deals in Japan (not on Ebay, though), but if you want US versions of even slightly sought after games (even common titles) for any console right now you're going to be shelling out the Benjamin's.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Should have bought a nice CIB copy of this years ago....

I remember when I was collecting SNES this was one of the last carts I needed, like in the last ten. I always held out hoping to find a cheap copy at a yard sale or thrift store but never did. It also never showed up in any game stores I frequented at that time. My copy ended up coming from a flea market, but from a game dealer.
At least the DS version is better and cheaper.

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy the games from japan that can be played without language being an issue like platformers. Just if you want for SNES Mario World in box, it is going for around 700$. Bought a very good condition japanese copy for 20$

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a port of it on the Playstation as well. It's in the Final Fantasy Anthology set. It's got some load times and cut scenes added in, but is otherwise the same I think. And it's dirt cheap compared to the snes cart. Just throwing that out there for guys who want to play it without breaking the bank.