FOUND: Model 1 Genny

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Edit: found a unit. Thx for looking guys :)

Herro,

I'm looking for a Model 1 US genesis so I can get my Sega CD on. looking specifically for model 1 since my MD rgb cable is for use with the headphone jack. I could use the power brick, but I don't mind a loose console either.

Somewhere in the neighborhood of $30 shipped sound ok?

Also if anyone has the extension piece for use with the model 2 Sega CD, I'm interested as well. Ebay is asking $25+ for that piece, I am hoping for $10ish, but If I can't find one, no biggie. for reference, it's this piece:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sega-CD-Mod...nting-Plate-/262008391836?hash=item3d00eac89c

Last edited:

GTRetro87

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've got three working model 1 Genesis but not the extension.

Two are early Non-TMSS High Definition Graphics (models VA2 and VA3 I believe) that I can let go for $40 each, however the other is a TMSS *without* the HDG label like the others that I can do for $30 shipped. Either should work just fine.

Pm me if you're interested.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I've got three working model 1 Genesis but not the extension.

Two are early Non-TMSS High Definition Graphics (models VA2 and VA3 I believe) that I can let go for $40 each, however the other is a TMSS *without* the HDG label like the others that I can do for $30 shipped. Either should work just fine.

Pm me if you're interested.

I appreciate the offer man, but I was able to track down a system. I'm probably just gonna hit ebay for the extension (ugghhhh). Sorry I forgot to update the first post, it's been a rough week. once again thank you for the offer GT.