Found...No Longer Needed! Thanks!!

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
The title says it all. :cool:

I wish to purchase the Sega/Sammy Atomiswave arcade cartridge, Fist Of The North Star (Hokuto No Ken). While I would certainly prefer the accompanying inserts and poster, I will also happily accept the cart only.

However, I am looking to add this to my video game collection, so the cartridge itself must be in like-new and mint condition. No rips or tears on the cartridge sticker, and no scratches, scuffs, or marks of any kind on the red, outer plastic case. Forgive the specificity, but for such a significant purchase, I must be particular.

Even as you read this, the money to be used as payment is burning a hole in my pocket! Please, alleviate my financial funds and sell me this wonderful game. I look forward to hearing from someone, and -- hopefully -- negotiating a transaction that will leave both parties smiling. Thanks so much for your time, effort, and consideration.

Respectfully & Sincerely,

SuperMegaUltra

Last edited:

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Darklighterx said:
Wrong forum, but good luck.

Oops! Thanks for the correction, Darklighterx. ;) Sorry 'bout the mix-up; I went ahead and placed a sister topic in the correct forum. :loco: Here's hoping someone comes to my aid. :help:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
You have two threads asking for the same thing. There are quite a lot of
people who posted in the correct forum, with related items, please read
the rules before doing any of this.

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
SNKJorge said:
You have two threads asking for the same thing. There are quite a lot of people who posted in the correct forum, with related items, please read the rules before doing any of this.

Your superfluous reply is not only unnecessary -- seeing that Darklighterx has already pointed out my error -- but also reeks of a divisive and exceedingly rude demeanor. I truely hope your intent was to kindly and respectfully inform me of the mistake to which I already admitted. Regrettably, I feel the underlying intent was a cruel and sinister flaunting of forum etiquette. :oh_no:

Congratulations; you not only dredged up an already realized mistake, but also managed to create a scenario where you are clearly the superior, and myself the inferior. If only your time and effort were invested in conveying the same idea with far less bravado. Are you happy? :shame:

Looking to bright side, I do thank you for what I'm sure is a unwitting bump of my humble request. Yes, I'm still on the hunt for a Sega / Sammy Atomiswave Hokuto No Ken (Fist Of The North Star) cartridge. :help:

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Rating - 100%
836   0   1
ohh a bit of drama comon.. is always welcome..

anyway Pm for you SuperMegaUltra

regards

Tom(ITA)

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
SuperMegaUltra said:
Your superfluous reply is not only unnecessary -- seeing that Darklighterx has already pointed out my error -- but also reeks of a divisive and exceedingly rude demeanor. I truely hope your intent was to kindly and respectfully inform me of the mistake to which I already admitted. Regrettably, I feel the underlying intent was a cruel and sinister flaunting of forum etiquette. :oh_no:

Congratulations; you not only dredged up an already realized mistake, but also managed to create a scenario where you are clearly the superior, and myself the inferior. If only your time and effort were invested in conveying the same idea with far less bravado. Are you happy? :shame:

Looking to bright side, I do thank you for what I'm sure is a unwitting bump of my humble request. Yes, I'm still on the hunt for a Sega / Sammy Atomiswave Hokuto No Ken (Fist Of The North Star) cartridge. :help:

Wow, are you a novelist or something? :eek_2: