Found out I have a copy of Chaos Field

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
No recollection as to when I bought it, but just wanted to know what others think about it.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I tried to like them, because I love Compile STGs, but those MileStone games just didn't catch me. Chaos Field, Radirgy Karous... all are decent titles, just not my cup of tea. The best thing I can remember about Chaos Field is a dense sf atmosphere.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I tried to like them, because I love Compile STGs, but those MileStone games just didn't catch me. Chaos Field, Radirgy Karous... all are decent titles, just not my cup of tea. The best thing I can remember about Chaos Field is a dense sf atmosphere.

Karous was great.

Not to be confused with Karou.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
It was alright, but there are better options out there. It's not a bad experience if you don't have Ikaruga

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The sword mechanic is actually pretty cool.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Not a big fan of Chaos Field, but I would like to sell my GC copy and get a DC copy instead. The graphics are pretty boring compared to Karous (my first DC import) and Radirgy, and it's basically a boss rush game. It's not bad but if you want to dip your toe into Milestone, the other two games are a better way to do so. If you have a soft-modded Wii, I'd recommend Milestone Shooting Collection. Actually, I think that there is a US version too.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I like Ikaruga as a game. I think it's beautiful and love the soundtrack.

But I can't be arsed to suffer the OCD it requires.

I was just making a pun. But yeah, I've tried to get a perfect chain on the first level but after that, it's too much work.