FOUND Taito JVS I/O, Taito G & J+K Harnesses, 1L Panel, & Stools

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I just picked up a Vewlix that has a FastI/O in it. The previous owner had been running a PC with a brooks board, which I'll be using for now, but I eventually want to run TvC and an EXA board.

To run either, I'll need a Taito JVS IO, and the wiring to go from the IO to the controls.

I'd also like to grab a Vewlix L-appropriate 1-player control panel for eventually running shmups.

Also would like to snag some appropriate stools if someone has suggestions. (I know getting 48cm stools imported is a big ask now.)

Shoot me offers if you have any of these for sale, or any leads. Thanks!

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Also would like to snag some appropriate stools if someone has suggestions. (I know getting 48cm stools imported is a big ask now.)
Just spend all your money on the stool and scrub style the rest!

Also I can't remember if you have a ringedge or not but if you don't, and you might want one, lmk. I don't like shipping them but you're not far.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1

Also I can't remember if you have a ringedge or not but if you don't, and you might want one, lmk. I don't like shipping them but you're not far.
I think you hooked me up with a Ringedge hard drive, but I hadn't picked up a unit yet. (was waiting til I got a suitable cab.)

Actually you're near Detroit, right? I may be helping a friend deliver a pinball up your way in the next couple of weeks - maybe I could snag a unit from you at the same time! Pm me pricing and location, and maybe we can hammer something out!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0

Shipping them is Russian Roulette for real. dub^3 sent mine w/ packing peanuts and airbags all in the cavity, and the gfx card stayed put, and it arrived safe and sound.

Hope this goes well for all involved-thx again for the HDD!!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
*the cavity of the actual RingEdge-inside the case. The peanuts were the sturdy ones that look like wine corks, not the flimsy little oyster shaped ones.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Thanks, folks! I think Lemony got me taken care of on basically everything here!

(less the stools, which I just need to rexonfirm whether the ones in Ralfakick's link are the right height)

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0