(FOUND) WTB - 2DS XL (New or Nintendo refurb is fine)

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
FOUND, all good, thank you!

So, my nephew took his 2DS XL out of commission with a well-placed drop right by the hinge, so it's gone.

That means I'm in the market for either a new or Nintendo refurb 2DS XL, preferably in black/turquoise.

Anyone have one they'd be willing to part with for a reasonable price? I have PP ready to go, shoot me a message please.

Last edited:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
What do these go for on the market nowadays? Also, what kind of price are you offering? I may have one!

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I've seen around 300 new, 200 Nintendo refurb. I'm willing to pay around market price (I think a few points off is fair given there's no middle man) as long as I can trust the seller. I got no problem picking a fight with a scammer if it's just for me, but for my nephew I'm not going to take a swing and a miss.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I checked, and I've got one. It's not new, in that I did take it out of the box, but I'm also reluctant to call it used, considering I haven't used it... I think I can set you up. Let me get all my stuff transferred over to another system and see what's up with it.