FOUND

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Just gonna throw this out there --

Nintendo's online store has em for $18 reconditioned. That's the motion plus with a jacket. $25 if you want them to throw in a chuck, but you said you're good with that.

If you can find it cheaper from someone on here, go for it, but don't hit the bay.

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
if you can obtain an early Wii (with the four GAME CUBE controller slots) and at least a couple good GC controllers, that is the ultimate way to play BRAWL, IMHO...

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
20141016_121559-1.jpg

From left to right: Black with motion plus/condom, White with motion plus/condom, White classic/condom, White classic/condom, White classic.

I'm interested in trades not cash, PM me and maybe we can work out a deal.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
View attachment 19843

From left to right: Black with motion plus/condom, White with motion plus/condom, White classic/condom, White classic/condom, White classic.

I'm interested in trades not cash, PM me and maybe we can work out a deal.

As much as I love saving money, I prefer buying outright since I've already trimmed my collection down a ton to what I want. If you're willing to take $$$ let me know what you want to sell 2 of them for, whether they be both motion plus or regular controller .

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have no problem accepting Paypal... The issue is for what I want, plus shipping, you could likely find them locally at Gamestop or Craig's. So I offered them for trade. Not trying to be a jerk, only honest.