Free DC Comics movies/tv shows (UV digital copies)

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
I'm really obsessed with these movies at the moment, I had no idea they were so well made!

Green Lantern: First Flight and Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox are excellent and Dark Knight Returns might be in my top 5 all time favorite movies.

Is Son of Batman and Batman vs Robin worth checking out? New 52 scares me but I hear Court of Owls is good.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
The two Damien Wayne movies are very mediocre.

If I'm making recommendations, in additions to the ones you mentioned:
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Batman: Under the Red Hood
Justice League: Doom
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
Justice League: Gods and Monsters
Wonder Woman
Batman/Suoerman: Public Enemies
Batman/Superman: Apocalypse
Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam (actually a compilation of the DC Showcase shorts with extended scenes, minus Catwoman)
Superman: Doomsday
Batman: Assault on Arkham
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
Batman and Mr Freeze: Sub Zero
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

Those are the best of the bunch in my book. None of the rest are terrible by any means, but I'd check those out before moving to stuff like Emerald Knights, Year One, Gotham Knight, Superman Unbound, Superman vs The Elite, Batman vs Robin, Justice League: War, or Son of Batman. Then there's the kids movies -- the LEGO ones, the Batman Unlimited films, JLA Adventures, etc. Not bad either but clearly made as much to sell toys as anything.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
I know they are for kids but the LEGO movies are really good and absolutely hilarious. Mask of the Phantasm was excellent and Justice League: Gods and Monsters is a favorite of mine.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I know they are for kids but the LEGO movies are really good and absolutely hilarious. Mask of the Phantasm was excellent and Justice League: Gods and Monsters is a favorite of mine.

Mask of the Phantasm is the greatest comic book film adaptation ever. By a wide margin.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Mask of the Phantasm is the greatest comic book film adaptation ever. By a wide margin.

Mask of the Phantasm was excellent, wish they would release it on bluray.

Killing Joke next year should be great, I think it's the swan song for Hamill and Conroy.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Mask of the Phantasm and Red Hood are my 2 faves :)

famicommander

15 Year Member
Alright gents

got a UV code for Dragon Ball Z:Resurrection F

first PM gets it

famicommander

15 Year Member
got another one

I have a code for X-Men Days of Future Past: The Rogue Cut

It's a foxredeem code, so you type the code into foxredeem.com and then you get to choose between a UV copy or iTunes copy of the film

same deal as always, first PM gets it

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Adds in a bunch of deleted scenes that has a lot more of Rogue..she was basically cut out of the theatrical version.

famicommander

15 Year Member
What was the Rogue Cut of the movie? Never heard of it.

It's a longer cut (about 17 minutes longer) that fleshes out Rogue's story in the film. In the original cut she is basically reduced to a cameo.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
Why on earth would they do something like that? If it's something that can improve the movie it seems like money just thrown away. Sort of like the Donner Cut of Superman II

famicommander

15 Year Member
Every cut of Superman II sucks. Superman: the Movie is the only good live action Superman. Man of Steel is okay, but weighed down by too much exposition.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Every cut of Superman II sucks. Superman: the Movie is the only good live action Superman. Man of Steel is okay, but weighed down by too much exposition.

hello... quest for peace.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Quest For Peace, III, Supergirl, and Returns all suck major ass. II is better than any of them and still isn't good.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Posted this in the Dragon's Lair thread but had no takers so i'll try here too
I went and bought a few Bluth movies in anticipation of this

I have download codes for The Land Before Time and An American Tail. Both are Universal download codes. They work by going to universaldigitalcopy.com and entering the code. then you can choose between iTunes or UV.

First PM gets first choice, second PM gets second choice. would like them to go to different people

famicommander

15 Year Member
An American Tail gone to cdamm

still have Land Before Time

famicommander

15 Year Member
You got it.

It's pretty much RevQuixo and cdamm getting them all lately, whenever I have something new hopefully someone new claims it