FREE STUFF: Ringedge 1/2 Multi game HDDs (claimed)

Paik4Life

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Christmas season bump. I have two Ringedge multi HDDs still to give away. No RE2 drives right now, sorry.

Very cool of you. I'm not going to ask for one since I don't have a Ring Edge in hand right now (on it's way from Yahoo Japan), but did send you a chat with some questions. Thanks!

~Paik

mltv

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
this is awesome. i am interested, but do not meet the criteria (not a member for +10 years, and we havent dealt before - either marketplace or in general chat).

But if you don't get any takers, then definitely ping me if you are still looking to unload!

take care

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Very cool of you. I'm not going to ask for one since I don't have a Ring Edge in hand right now (on it's way from Yahoo Japan), but did send you a chat with some questions. Thanks!

~Paik

Thanks for the kind words. If you sent me a PM I did not receive it, but let me know if I can help you out.

this is awesome. i am interested, but do not meet the criteria (not a member for +10 years, and we havent dealt before - either marketplace or in general chat).

But if you don't get any takers, then definitely ping me if you are still looking to unload!

take care

I'll send you a PM, in the xmas spirit :)

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Someone was awesome on the honor system and returned me an extra R2 SSD.

So I have one ringedge 2 (and only for ringedge 2) ssd to give to someone here if you can use it. I just ask you know it will be used.
This has been claimed, all drives are gone again :)