Round gated cd controller (came with front loaders) $40

Old style stick, tight stick, no logo fading, $60 each, 4 available

AES games:

Baseball Stars US with manual $40

Baseball Stars 2 US with manual, top of the insert has a little wear $150

Fatal Fury 2 US with manual $75

Fire Suplex JP missing manual $30

Samurai Shodown US with manual SOLD

Garou Mark of the wolves JP with manual. This was the one I used to play frequently when I had company. Cart has some scratches and the label started to peel on the top so I removed it. (had it out on my 3 season porch for a couple weeks last spring, stored it in a padded carry bag, snap case and manual were kept inside and out of the sun.) Cart still has the warning label intact. Have a repro label I picked up but haven't applied it. Also comes with a world heroes shell that I removed the label intending to swap the boards into because its in better shape. Can take some pics of the chips, game is legit. $400

MVS:

2 slot mvs board, battery was removed for storage long ago $120

I may have a couple of 4 slot boards left, i'll have to look around to see what I did with them. If there's interest, i'll go looking for them.

King of fighters 94 in a 95 box missing mm $30

King of fighters 99 kit missing mm $40

Neo geo cup 98' cart with box $30

Power spikes II $30

Super sidekicks 2 $20

Super sidekicks 3 $20

quest of janshin $60

Samurai Shodown kit mismatched serials $20

Send me a pm with your zip code, or country, what your interested in and i'll get back to you with shipping costs.

Looking for a cd system power supply, US or JP, doesn't matter.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Garou Mark of the wolves JP with manual. This was the one I used to play frequently when I had company. Cart has some scratches and the label started to peel on the top so I removed it. (had it out on my 3 season porch for a couple weeks last spring, stored it in a padded carry bag, snap case and manual were kept inside and out of the sun.) Cart still has the warning label intact. Have a repro label I picked up but haven't applied it. Also comes with a world heroes shell that I removed the label intending to swap the boards into because its in better shape. Can take some pics of the chips, game is legit. $400

Is this a joke? Please post pictures ASAP.

Update: Garou MOTW AES was purchased by me on 04/01/14.

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
And you mofo's thought you were Big Tymers. How many of you guys leave AES carts out in the elements, not givin' a fuck?

Get on Sat985's level.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
What you mean you don't leave your AES out on your porch?

You do have a point. Maybe I should leave my musty smelling Blue's Journey in my yard. Some fresh grass and dirt will help it feel better.

This thread has given my life a new meaning. Sat985 is a visionary.

oldskool

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Funny people were getting on me for the same thing because I was a "noob" haha. And here you are 12 years into the membership and they are on you too hehe. It's all good I suppose. Anyways, is the Samurai Showdown kit everything minus the game pretty much?

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
You do have a point. Maybe I should leave my musty smelling Blue's Journey in my yard. Some fresh grass and dirt will help it feel better.

This thread has given my life a new meaning. Sat985 is a visionary.

Yaton985 plz

sat985

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
lol guys, its a enclosed porch, it was just a couple weeks of high humidity, but that was enough to make it peel a little. I use to play my scratched up aes out there and have friends over for a few beers. Aside from that, I had half a dozen or so aes motw, 1 had to be the gaming cart....

I had it open at one point and I know the cart's legit. I used some rubbing alcohol to clean up the remnants of the old label, hell I still have what's left of it. Never got around to putting on the repro label as I wasn't sure if I'd end up selling the game. I want to be upfront about it and not just pass it off to somebody without letting them know. I'll open it back up and take a few pics to post.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
why not also post some pics of the porch ^^

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If Sat balls hard enough that he just throws the AES stuff around in the backyard, you think he uses MVS kits for novelty toiletries when company is over?

L

lamuna

Hey you should check out my thread about 'how to properly protect your +$100 carts properly'. By thoroughly going through the thread, you will be able to ask higher price next time. Good luck with your sales.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey you should check out my thread about 'how to properly protect your +$100 carts properly'. By thoroughly going through the thread, you will be able to ask higher price next time. Good luck with your sales.

Offering tips on better flipping for fun n profit. What a resource!!

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
196   0   0

Yes by constantly resealing your games, you're protecting your investment. I'm sure the constant forced addition of heat is doing wonders for the plastic case and the insert as well.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Hey you should check out my thread about 'how to properly protect your +$100 carts properly that I will never play'. By thoroughly going through the thread, you will be able to flip to a higher price next time. Good luck with your sales.

Fixed.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
See if he sealed all of his games he could of left his Garou cart out in the yard all season!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you a have a Neo Geo AES Gold system complete in box for sale by chance? I'm looking to by one, if you have one or know where I can get one, please contact me!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen the 3 on ebay. Two of the listings, the boxes are in pretty poor shape and the other listing is over 6k.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Anybody heard from this guy? Or is it just me he is ignoring?

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If you balled as hard as this guy would you respond to every PM? He's probably in the driveway with his bro's drinking beers, and doing BMX stunts with homecarts supporting makeshift plywood ramps. I want to be this guy.