FS: AES w/SVID & Unibios, Phantom-1, NGPC, 7 AES KOF Games, Super Dodgeball,tonsmore

machfive

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Time for another big Xmas sale! Last year I sold a lot of my collection and here's another chunk to help make it a very merry xmas for my family! Once again, the vast majority of these items where originally purchased off forum members, and I take very very good care of my games. All are minty fresh and from a non-smoking home!

I'm including some non-Neo related stuff at the end, like a Dreamcast Broadband Adapter, Wonderswan Color, black label FF7, etc etc...

***I am definitely open to offers other than the listed prices!***

I can take pictures of anything you like upon request! If you want pictures provide an email I can send them to!

Shipping is not included - I will send a shipping quote when you PM me with your zip. Please pay me through Paypal (+3% service charge) or with USPS money order ^_^

*Updated to note that I will probably leave these offers up for a couple days on the forums before turning to eBay. Of course I'd rather things go to forum members so please make an offer if you want something!

Hardware:

ON HOLD --- Neo Geo AES in original box (Japanese), serial 055xxx, modded with S-video and stereo sound outputs and debug unibios. Comes with original joystick, all documentation wrapped, bags for console and controller, original memory card and case, original AC adaptor and original AV hookups plus s-video cable. -$250

ON HOLD --- Blue Phantom-1 in original box with original static packaging and instructions, in superb condition. -$150

(I believe I have a 2nd Generation joystick out there somewhere - if I find it, I can include it in the price of the AES system or sell it separately!)

Neo Geo Pocket Color (Platinum Silver) - Spanky mint, all original packaging and documentation! -$make me an offer!

AES:

Metal Slug 5 (JP) - perfect condition, complete, only played twice after purchasing new from NCS - $make me an offer

ON HOLD --- 7 King of Fighters games: JP versions of 1994-2000, 1998 comes with mook, one even comes with original Japanese purchase receipts from launch days (!) - $400

or, individually priced:

ON HOLD --- KOF 94 AES JP $30
ON HOLD --- KOF 95 AES JP + original launch day recepit $40
ON HOLD --- KOF 96 AES JP $60
ON HOLD --- KOF 97 AES JP $70
ON HOLD --- KOF 98 AES JP + mook $80
ON HOLD --- KOF 99 AES JP + unused promo phone card $80
ON HOLD --- KOF 00 AES JP $80

MVS:

ON HOLD --- Super Dodgeball US - comes in "Big Bear" MVS case and includes original arcade cabinet instruction sheet, in excellent condition! - $make me an offer!

NGPC (make me an offer on any of the following!):

The Match of the Millenium: SNK vs Capcom - mint condition, clamshell case, includes all inserts and documentation and plastic keepcase for game!

Metal Slug 1st Mission - mint condition, cardboard box, includes all inserts and documentation and plastic keepcase for game!

Bust-a-Move Pocket - mint condition, cardboard box, includes all inserts and documentation and plastic keepcase for game!

Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure - mint condition, cardboard box, includes all inserts and documentation and plastic keepcase for game!

Non-Neo Related:

Final Fantasy VII (Playstation 1, 2 or 3) - absolute mint condition. Purchased a decade ago, opened but NEVER PLAYED! Black label original release version! All discs and documentation in absolutely perfect, as-new condition. -$125

Dreamcast Broadband Adapter - new, unused. Completely mint in the box (was never offered sealed). Ordered direct from Sega and never installed in system. -$150

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (PS 1, 2 or 3) - Sealed! Mint condition original black label never opened! - $make me an offer!

Wonderswan Color - Clear version! Not boxed although the box and manual live somewhere! If I find them before I ship to you consider it a free bonus. Mint condition (the box and manual are as well, I store everything to avoid damage). - $make me an offer!

Blue Wing Blitz & Front Mission for Wonderswan - Both new in box, never opened or played. Front Mission is an exact port of the SNES Squaresoft classic, mostly in English, and Blue Wing Blitz is a Wonderswan exclusive Squaresoft title with a similar strategy bent! -$make me an offer!

Dreamcast Innovation Game Converter - play any Japanese or PAL Dreamcast game on your US Dreamcast! Includes paper sleeve and instructions as originally released. Long OOP! - $make me an offer!

ALSO! -

4x 512MB dimms of Corsair DDR RAM, 400MHz. Switched out during a recent upgrade, all are in perfect working order! - $make me an offer!

Last edited: