FS: Arcade/Fight Stick Parts - levers, buttons, plates, cables, etc.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hey all, everything here is either new or very lightly used. If something is more used than that, I'll note it. I sunk a lot of money over a couple years into experimenting with various stick builds, and at least a few people here ended up with builds that were the results of my experiments.

These are parts that for various reasons got set aside after seeing either no use or very little use. Not looking to make a grip of money off of anything here, just looking to free up space and hook up homies with solid deals on good equipment.

Here's a link to everything that's up currently:

Arcade Part Photos

Neutrik USB Passthroughs - A handful of these available, one silver, a few black, one black USB 3. Some have dusk gaskets, some don't. Also have Neutrik hole covers.

Generic USB Passthroughs - A very talented maker uses these in his stick cases. I swapped these out for proper Neutrik passthroughs when I built sticks using those cases. They work fine though. Free with purchase.

USB to USB B Cables - These are for use in a stick case with a Brook board or similar. Nice cables, unused. $5

Meanwell RT-125A PSU - New and unused. This would be perfect for a test bench setup or simply to replace a PSU with the same specs. Check specifics here. $30 Pending

SOLD:
Spoiler:

Seimitsu LS-40-01 - 3 available. $10

Seimitsu LS-32-01 - 1 available. $10

Seimitsu LS-40 - Still bubble wrapped. This is the original style which you would use in an older candy cab. $10

Seimitsu LS-32 - 2 available. Flat plates installed.

Various Seimitsu Plates - One free with corresponding purchase, $1 for each additional.

Various Seimitsu Balltops - One free with corresponding purchase, $1 for each additional.

Seimitsu and Sanwa buttons - Precisely one metric shit ton of each. Various colors, sizes and models. $1 each, but would prefer to sell all of em in one shot for like $40.

Sanwa JLF - 3 available. One has a flat plate, the other two don't have plates. Seems to be the standard lever these days. $10 each. Add octogate for $2. Bump plate for free.99 with purchase.

Various Sanwa Balltops - One free with corresponding purchase, $1 for each additional.

Would happily sell everything here for $170 plus shipping, which is a hilarious deal.

Most of what made that ^^^ a great deal is gone now. All remaining fight stick parts for $30

$10 for shipping to US in boxes inserted into padded flat rate envelopes. Of course willing to put sets together. Willing to ship outside of the US if the buyer is willing to pay shipping, which will be expensive. Thanks for looking all.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
The homie Ajax cut me such a sweet deal, that any left overs from my Swing CP builds will be mailed to interested parties for the price of shipping…starting in order of original responses to this thread.

Starting w/ bob doggy dog, watch your inboxes fellas!

Thanks again A, for the *smoking* deal!!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
The homie Ajax cut me such a sweet deal, that any left overs from my Swing CP builds will be mailed to interested parties for the price of shipping…starting in order of original responses to this thread.

Starting w/ bob doggy dog, watch your inboxes fellas!

Thanks again A, for the *smoking* deal!!

Packages are all out, and I sent ‘em on the house! That’s how we do. Thanks again to Aajax for cutting such a great deal, that this was possible!!