Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Tremendous, you don't see this one for sale often at all. Hope everything is well and GLWTS!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Thanks friend. You too.

I'm surprised I can't seem to sell this one... and for a good price! Bump.

KA man... I sorta like you pal...

SO... it'd be nice if you didn't spend your last dozen posts all in the market forum...

I for one remember how it was... when you posted outside of here...

No warnings... I'd just like it if you did... you've earnt the right to play so no action will be taken by me...

xROTx

PS. Did I say Please?:D

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Rating - 91.4%
31   3   1
KA man... I sorta like you pal...

SO... it'd be nice if you didn't spend your last dozen posts all in the market forum...

I for one remember how it was... when you posted outside of here...

No warnings... I'd just like it if you did... you've earnt the right to play so no action will be taken by me...

xROTx

PS. Did I say Please?:D

I don't understand. Are you saying that in order to post in the market forums I need to participate in the others?

OK, I'll go spam up some threads then with a bunch of verbal diarrhea.

Not really though.

Sorry but there's very little conversation interesting enough to warrant my participation in.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I don't understand. Are you saying that in order to post in the market forums I need to participate in the others?

Not really though.

Sorry but there's very little conversation interesting enough to warrant my participation in.

WELL... KA man...

The issue YOU are gonna find is that eventually... someone is gonna notice that you come here primarily to use the market place...

It's usually hidden better when you're buying stuff... but seeing as you are openly selling items... makes it more obvious...

I am sayin' that there may come a time when I'm asked to make a decision on this...

xROTx

PS. Just pointing it out man... I would prefer a more relaxed Market Forums but I ask ya'... how hard is it to at least TRY and post outside of here...

EDIT. You should know me well enough by now to see when I'm trying to cut someone a break without being a hardass about it...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

Not really though.

oh we aren't worthy

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
@KA... read this: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?271527-MARKET-FAQS-ACTIVE&goto=newpost

I did suggest I would prefer a more relaxed market place... but if this trend continues of:

1. Old time members believing they can take the piss...
2. Low post count members taking the piss...
3. Dumbasses with the inability to read the new Market faqs and adhere to them...

...I am gonna make an example of every fuckin' one of them...

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Rating - 91.4%
31   3   1
Your link doesn't work.
Please respond with a working link so I know what you're referencing.

It seems like you're really getting off on a tremendously small amount of power, Rot.
I've only had two selling threads here in the past 7 years and both have been turned into nonsense by you... the supposed moderator.
Very strange. If I ran this place, you certainly wouldn't be 'in charge' of it, because you seem to be promoting a certain degree of assholery that just isn't necessary.

This immature-gestapo vibe you're promoting is a real drag and worse, it's only encouraging others to participate in the forum the same way.

Part of me hopes you're getting paid to invest this much time in the policing of this sub-forum---
but another part of me hopes that you're not because it certainly doesn't seem a friendly, welcoming place anymore.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Posted in wrong thread, lol

Last edited:

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Rating - 91.4%
31   3   1

To me, it seems like this is what Rot wants.
He's come into both my sales threads waving his dick just to say, "Hey, I don't approve of this but for you... I'll let it slide."
The result has only been spam and drama.
I'm not here for spam or drama.
I'm here to sell some of my personal collection at pretty good prices to forum members who'll appreciate it (with $$$ :))

Rot: I'm not interested in being the object of your beneficence.
If there are forum rules, even if I believe they're ridiculous, I'll follow them.
But I won't refrain from acknowledging a shitty personality or a stupid situation when either arise.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
If there are forum rules, even if I believe they're ridiculous, I'll follow them.

There's a whole section of the forums dedicated to the forum rules. It's called MARKET RULES AND FAQS.

There's a market rules thread in that section. It's one that's stickied on top of all the others. It's called MARKET FAQS - ACTIVE.

That threads contains many rules, here's the very first one:

NG.com Market Rules. (edited as of 11th July 2017) said:
1. Who can use the Market?
The Market is open to all members who have achieved PM privileges. However, Members who are seen to be just using Neo-Geo.com to access the Market place maybe subject to account restriction.

So yeah, this isn't a personal vendetta against you. The market rules are here for a reason. A lot of stuff happened. People didn't only get scammed by noobs, they also got scammed by old timers too. All those old timers filed a similar profile. They mostly posted in the market section and didn't get involved in the rest of the forums. This is why Rot is asking you to participate. You would know that if you were reading the forums.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Meh... KA... what Cory said...

Here's some fun facts for you... The Market place had become the Wild West of the forums...

Vanilla Thunder had a go at cleaning it up... However, that caused some consternation and some innocents were caught in the crossfire...

I decided to take the markets in hand by revamping the Market Faqs for easier reading... and was hoping for a more relaxed atmopshere after the VT purge...

However, it seems that my so called "little power frenzy" isn't in keeping with your world view of the forums... so bear this in mind...

EVERYONE abides by the new rule set and I will be as relaxed as I can pertaining the Market place BUT never think I am looking after the market place out of a misplaced Power Trip God Complex...

I do it for the decent members here who would like the market and the forums to succeed and keep this forum alive...

xROTx

PS. KA... I TOLD you very politely earlier that I would like you to understand how the forum works concerning the Market Place privs... but you ignored me...

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Rating - 91.4%
31   3   1
The first rule is vague and open to interpretation.
I wouldn't consider it applicable to me.
Is reading threads not a form of participation?
Does posting steadily for 5-7 years not count?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
The first rule is vague and open to interpretation.

NO... the first rule is clear enough... BUT it is worded in such a way that the mods can have LEEWAY to adjudicate on individual cases...

I wouldn't consider it applicable to me.

NO... it applies to EVERYONE...

Is reading threads not a form of participation?

NO...

Does posting steadily for 5-7 years not count?

YES... that's why you got the polite version of "Contribute" or die...

The new rules are there because of a number of factors... but as long as we can all agree it's for the best... then there aint gonna be many issues...

BOBAKS FAQ was TOO involved and there was not enough leeway to give the mods...

This one is more vague but the framework is there... and THAT's why I give you the respect you deserve KA...

xROTx

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Maybe people are coming in looking for a Sega Saturn complete near mint.

FS: Blast Wind, Ultimate Destroyer Shooting Action, NM!

Last edited:

thrall

bhrall,
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
nice price , gives me hope gl kid hope you sell it ... I have a some minty items coming soon....Sat and DC ,,,buy Kids Blastwind...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.