FS: Capcom ZN2 boards / bundles and other PCB's

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
I've got messages out to half a dozen shops / sellers looking for the mothers...but so far not much luck. Of the one who has some stock he's asking $120 for a loose mother...which is insane. You can get Rival Schools or SF EX2 with mother included for about that...so, i'm still looking into the feasibility of this; should no for sure middle of this week.

FLTCHRR

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've got messages out to half a dozen shops / sellers looking for the mothers...but so far not much luck. Of the one who has some stock he's asking $120 for a loose mother...which is insane. You can get Rival Schools or SF EX2 with mother included for about that...so, i'm still looking into the feasibility of this; should no for sure middle of this week.

Yeah, I got Rival Schools and a mother board last week for ¥8640

FLTCHRR

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got it at MAK in store. GFront has them for ¥10000, and yeah, they had a pile of TGM sub boards for ¥3000 a piece.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
I got it at MAK in store. GFront has them for ¥10000, and yeah, they had a pile of TGM sub boards for ¥3000 a piece.

Interesting - when were you in JP? This idea actually first started when looking at GFront's updated price list in mid-May. I saw the TGM's; verified the ZN2 mobo was universal, and shot them an email - was told they were all bought / out of stock (and then they tried selling me some other stuff, of course). I've sent Tohyama a personal email this morning to confirm.

If I can still get some from them I will, but unfortunately i've already paid for a few of them at a much higher rate - though my price was shipped. Still looking for a motherboard supplier - but again, the best bet is to probably just buy the cheaper games that have the mothers with them.

FLTCHRR

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting - when were you in JP? This idea actually first started when looking at GFront's updated price list in mid-May. I saw the TGM's; verified the ZN2 mobo was universal, and shot them an email - was told they were all bought / out of stock (and then they tried selling me some other stuff, of course). I've sent Tohyama a personal email this morning to confirm.

If I can still get some from them I will, but unfortunately i've already paid for a few of them at a much higher rate - though my price was shipped. Still looking for a motherboard supplier - but again, the best bet is to probably just buy the cheaper games that have the mothers with them.

I'm still in Tokyo now. This was just a few days ago.

Last edited:

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm all over a Mobo and TGM if possible! Put me down for one barring it's some insane price.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
updated OP, will post pics and game list in 90 minutes...

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
oh-boy-is-this-great-o.gif

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
I am interested in the Mr. Driller 2 if it is still available.

One left, been on hold for a few days, i'll pm him to see what the deal is and then will get back to you.

FYI, there were 3 Volfieds, I kept one, Ope got one, and there is one left.