FS: CPS2 B boards X-Men COTA, MVC, X-Men VS SF

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Location is San Diego, CA.

I have 3 of my double B boards for sale, all are kinda dirty but work great. 2 of them have been revived but one is unopened and has the original battery. All work with USA/EUR/JPN A boards.

You can play these as is, convert them to something else, or Darksoft mod them. Don't like a price? Well I'm open to offers and trades for other games like MVS or other CPS2. Worst I can say is no thanks! If you do want to trade I'm looking for specific MVS games to finish my set. Open to other arcade boards but mainly looking for MVS or CPS2.

Feel free to ask as many questions as needed and I can send photos and videos if you want them.

Prices are shipped within the US. International ask me for pricing, I get a discount shipping through work so international won't be terrible. If you're in SoCal I'm cool with meeting up in person somewhere.

I accept Paypal Goods & Services (F&F would be awesome if you're cool with it), Venmo, Zelle, Credit Card, FB pay, cash in person, and crypto.

X-Men Children of the Atom (Blue Shell) - $150 shipped

Pretty beat up but has been made batteryless. I don't know what the little chip in there is called but seems to work great. Missing the little black caps. Game is in English.

Marvel VS Capcom (Green Shell) - $130 shipped

Dirty but not terrible, can probably clean up pretty nice if you put some work into it. This one has an Arduino mod inside. Game is in English.

X-Men VS Street Fighter (Green Shell) - $130 shipped

This one is somewhere in between the two, dirty and beat up but not as bad as COTA. Can probably clean up if you put some work into it. The Capcom security bolt is still on and the game hasn't been messed with based on all the security seals and bolt being intact. However, the game is in Spanish because it is a Spanish version, probably the work of Capcom Mexico as they were known to use different colored shells but with Spanish Version roms.

Atomiswave Mobo needs minor work - $65 shipped

motherboard works and will read discs but one or two of the diodes on the board are fried so a couple of the buttons are stuck on the ON position. should be an easy fix but I don't have time to mess with it

Photos

Last edited:

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Want to raise some money for another project, if you're at all interested in the games just PM me with an offer, I'd much rather sell to someone here rather than deal with someone on ebay.

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bump, lowered prices and made them with free shipping within the US. Still open to offers.