FS: Dreamcast, Saturn, and 360 games/console

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Well I'm getting out of the arcade scene for now. I need some money and I don't really find myself playing my games any more, it's just become a collection...So now is the time to sell some stuff to people who will play it and enjoy it as I have in the past...Or just hoard it away. Your call.:lolz:

Anyways, I will only ship in the US AND SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!!!!!. All items will have delivery confirmation info via USPS. Paypal gift only.

Here's what's for sale. Please excuse the quality of my crappy digital camera, it's old. Good luck with your scooping!! Any additional questions please ask. If you don't like a price make an offer. If you buy multiple items we can work out a discount. Thanks!

Misc console stuff:

010-5_zpsc9611f48.jpg

-JP Saturn Console w/AV hookup and controller=$55.00
-NesterDC Special Edition=$20.00
-Last Hope DC w/spine card=$45.00
-Akai Katana Sealed-$15.00
-Deathsmiles=$15.00

********SOLD items:*****
-17 100 yen coins=$20.00 (SOLD)
-Blazing Star-US=$90.00 (serials intact)-SOLD
-Shock Troopers 2nd Squad-US=$70.00 (serials intact/hologram label)-SOLD
-GigaWing (phoenixed Green B board, plus US A board and repo move lists. A & B board must be sold together)=$150.00 total. -My favorite bullethell series.-SOLD
-Espgaluda II (360-Region Free)=$35.00-SOLD
-1 Slot Motherboard MV1C w/unibios=$125.00-SOLD
Neo Turf Masters-US w/nice near mint art set=$85.00 (has serials intact)-On the greewn. --SOLD
-Metal Slug 3-US=$80.00 (serials intact)---SOLD!!!
-NBA Jam-Fully working, no errors, working sound pot and sound board=$65.00-You know you gotta play with Lohaus and Edwards.--SOLD!!!
-Jammacast w/CPS2 kick harness/full 6 button functionality---$135.00-Use this to fully play your Dreamcast games on your Jamma cabinet. If you have a VGA compatible cabinet and wire the video through a VGA box, this adapter will also work as the controls when it's set up that way. Does everything (picture, sound, and controls) in standard 15k/Jamma!!!!. Additional volume control on box. Made by Aluisi. 2 player with VMU functionality. Works great!!! ---SOLD!!!
-JammaGenesis (3 button functionality)=$135.00-Play your Genesis games on your Jamma cabinet!!! Just plug and play. Does all picture, sound, and controls. Probably the device I used most on my cab. Lemony really made the picture pop. 2 player functionality. Volume control on the console itself does work. Supposedly can support US or JP games, but I've only ever tried US region games.-SOLD!!
-Carrier Airwing=$65.00-We all love Sean Connery!!---SOLD!!!
-Boogie Wings=$160.00 (also known as the Great Ragtime Show-crazy fun action shooter!!---SOLD!!!
-Aero Fighters 2-[/I]Jp w/Rep MM=$45.00*(Fake label)----SOLD!!!
-Misc Arcade LOT Stuff--SOLD!!!
-6 Orange Sanwa pushbuttons (hardly used)
-1 Orange Sanwa balltop (hardly used)
-1 Blue Sanwa balltop (hard used)
-1 Blue Sanwa Battop (heavily used)
-8 black button plugs
-1 Warning sticker made by MCS (never used)
-3 Square restrictor gates
-1 Working multimeter (with newer battery)
-1 Security screwbit set..Says "100 piece security bit set", though from what I see it's missing one..So 99 piece security bit set..
-6 Black dustwasher covers
---SOLD!!!!

Last edited:

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
Good luck with the sale, Boogie Wings shouldn't last long!! Such an amazing game!!

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Good luck with the sale, Boogie Wings shouldn't last long!! Such an amazing game!!

Thanks a million!!! Yeah, Boogie Wings is crazy...It's like if a small child conceptually came up with the game...fun stuff...

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Sorry to hear your leaving the scene. Hope you stay around for the drama. Are you changing hobbies or just going back to consoles? Good luck with the sale.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Sorry to hear your leaving the scene. Hope you stay around for the drama. Are you changing hobbies or just going back to consoles? Good luck with the sale.

I'll definitely stick around for the drama and I'm sure I'll pick up stuff from the Everything Else section.

I'm dropping arcade gaming for now as I don't play them and I need money for an unfortunate event that is complete bs...I just hooked my pc up to my tv for Steam which has been cool, I plan to get the PS4, got a Vita and 3DS, and just ordered a complete hyperspin setup and bought an arcade stick...So I'm definitely there for the games, just not in their original forms...I'm thinking I'd like to get a PVM, but need to learn more about it and how to best hook up old consoles to one..I'm sure it's not via the RF switch..lol

C'mon Lemony..Don't you want to be "on fire?"...And you can set the game's display message which can be fun...Pics later today...

Last edited:

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Thanks to Teddy KGB I fixed my pc problem and just lowered some prices....Once again if I'm way off make an offer..Thanks...

...Can work out sales tonight for shipment on Saturday if you send your email address in a PM. While I can read my NG mail at work I can't respond, that is, unless I have your email address.

Last edited:

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
All replies sent!

NBA JAM SOLD!!!

ALL items purchased this weekend will be shipped on Monday!!!

Last edited:

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Lowered prices of all arcade pcbs/adapters..Make an offer as I'd like this stuff gone..Sold my cabs so I no longer have use for it.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Bump. LOWERED PRICES AGAIN!!!..I don't want to move any of this to Ebay and pay the stupid fees while selling stuff to some chump willing to pay more only so I have to pay more...Right now I'm dropping these prices until everything here is sold...I'd rather lose money here than lose money but give some to Ebay in the process...So make an offer on anything, or buy all the arcade gaming stuff (JammaGenesis, BW, CA, AF2) for 325 shipped!!!!

Jammacast sold!!!

Last edited:

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
PM's replied to...Everything arcade related sold...Just console stuff left..Thx all.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
bump

Still got these miscellaneous parts left that need to go to somebody. Get payment on Sunday, it'd go out on Monday....

Last edited: