FS: Emulation Handhelds (RP2+, RP3, RG351V), Google Pixel 6 Pro

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hey all, just moving stuff that doesn't see any use.

Retroid Pocket 2+ - Black, nice condition. Has case and box. Will find an sd card to include with this. This ships to you as a factory reset device. I got this here and basically never used it. $70

Retroid Pocket 2+ - Gamebody colorway. Same as above with case and box. Has 64GB Samsung Evo sd card. Will be wiped prior to shipping. I'm the only owner of this one and it has had a screen protector on since day one. $70

Retroid Pocket 3 - Indigo. 3GB RAM/32GB storage version. Box has been opened, but unit has never been out of the pouch. I got this and the 3+ came out the next week, so I never ended up using it. Has screen protector (unapplied) and USB cable. I've also got the case for this, which has also never been used. $100

Anbernic 351V - Nice DMG style handheld. This has a 16GB sd card with the OS and a 128GB sd card with all the romz. $70

Google Pixel 6 Pro - Used this for one year, it's unlocked. It's a great phone for android fans. 128GB, black colorway. Has had screen protector since day one. Includes Spigen case and original box. $250

Pics soon.

Last edited: