FS: Famicom Twin Turbo

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just bought an RGB Famicom and I don’t need two systems. This is the black and green Turbo model Twin. System had a new belt installed by previous owner and works like a champ. Comes with AV cable and aftermarket PSU.

$160 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal F&F only.
Nice. What kind of RGB Famicom did you get?

I'm wary of modding my blue Twin Famicom. If I really needed RGB from it I'd probably get an RGB Blaster instead, if they come back in stock:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Nice. What kind of RGB Famicom did you get?

I'm wary of modding my blue Twin Famicom. If I really needed RGB from it I'd probably get an RGB Blaster instead, if they come back in stock:

I got an AV Famicom and a separate disk system. That RGB cart is cool but iirc it won’t display the disk games on the twin.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I got an AV Famicom and a separate disk system. That RGB cart is cool but iirc it won’t display the disk games on the twin.
I have the same setup with an AV Famicom, and it works great. I had to mod the system to get the correct expansion audio level.

Oh right about the Disk games. Good point, damn. I'm planning to keep my Twin Famicom stock, but if I were going to RGB mod it, I might do a stealth mod going out the bottom expansion port.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
This is going offsite tomorrow evening. Please speak now if you want it. If my price is off feel free to correct me.