FS: Final Fight Guy instruction manual starting bid for 400 usd because it’s hilarious

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I will say this re: MiSTer - if it's games you're after, just get a Raspberry Pi 4, because it will do newer stuff. MiSTer is currently stalled at Playstation/Saturn level games.

If it's FPGA cycle-accurate "emulation" you're after, then get a MiSTer. Truth be told, you'll get more bang for your buck out of a pi. Even if you prefer to put it in your arcade, just go with RGB-Pi, it's like $80 and works great.

Don't get me wrong, I like my MiSTer(s) quite a bit, but if you're just after games, its really not that revolutionary.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I will say this re: MiSTer - if it's games you're after, just get a Raspberry Pi 4, because it will do newer stuff. MiSTer is currently stalled at Playstation/Saturn level games.

If it's FPGA cycle-accurate "emulation" you're after, then get a MiSTer. Truth be told, you'll get more bang for your buck out of a pi. Even if you prefer to put it in your arcade, just go with RGB-Pi, it's like $80 and works great.

Don't get me wrong, I like my MiSTer(s) quite a bit, but if you're just after games, its really not that revolutionary.

I had a pi. Don’t care for games past Saturn/PSX. I want accurate cave/raizing games.

roker, you don’t need to buy a mister.

Quiet, you.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I had a pi. Don’t care for games past Saturn/PSX. I want accurate cave/raizing games.

I’m also keen on a Raizing/Gazelle/Toaplan/Cave jukebox, so I can get behind this.
GLWS.