FS: Framemeister, Metroid Dread SE

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hi all. Just clearing out some stuff that doesn't see any use.

Prices include shipping. Please add 4% or send as friends and family. I can also accept Venmo.

Metroid Dread Special Edition - This is new and unopened. In fact, I just opened the shipping box this morning to take pictures. I'm sorry to report that the outer box got fucked up in shipping. $70
IMG_6364.jpegIMG_6365.jpegIMG_6366.jpegIMG_6367.jpeg

XRGB Mini Framemeister - I do have the box and everything this originally came with (it's in a box in storage, so have to go get it out before shipping). It's all in really nice condition. There's a bit of dust on the remote in the pic, just btw. Got this just before they went out of production. It's tough to let it go, honestly. Had a looooooooot of great times with this, and this little piece of equipment is really what got me back into shooting and gaming relatively hardcore. But, I've got some other solutions now, and I don't stream or capture, so not concerned about that stuff. As stated, this has everything it originally came with - the JP21 adapter and the PSU (neither pictured here), the box, manual, any bags this would have come with. The adapter pictured here is actually a scart adapter, so you get both with this, which is nice. This also has an SD card with the FBX profiles and is on the latest firmware. Looks like these go for $350 - $400 on ebay, I figure $300 shipped is about right to a good home here. If it doesn't sell for $300, I'll hang onto it. Pending
Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.32.20 PM.png

Sold Items:
Analogue Mega Sg - EU Mega Drive color accents. Works wonderfully and has been jailbroken. Will include the SD card with all the goods. SMS adapter is unused. Comes with Analogue AC adapter and HDMI cable. Inside of box got scraped by the plastic tray which holds the console. Will include an unused Retrobit Genesis controller as well. $200 shipped Sold

Astro City Mini Controllers - These are very nice game controllers for Mister/Pi/PC. Both of these are brand new and unopened. I don't know how I ended up with two extra. Prices on fleecebay are all over the place on these, from around $40 (occasionally, it looks like) to over $100. I figure $50 each including shipping is good. Sold

Epilogue GB Operator - Used a single time. It's actually a pretty cool device. Hooray for impulse buys. $30 Sold

Switch Lite - Gray, used a bit. Has had a screen protector on it since day one. I have another Switch and just don't use this one. This includes everything this originally came with, plus a case and a 128gb micro SD card. $150 shipped. Sold

Metroid Dread Regular Ass Edition - I played this one. It's in good condition. $30 Sold

Retroid Pocket 2 - This is the one that came out last year, not the new 2+. It's the PS2 inspired colorway. Has 128gb sd card. Has had glass screen protector since day one. $40 Sold

RetroFlag NESpi Case - Not the new one, but the one which is compatible with Pi2/3/3B/3B+. Missing one long screw, but it's not the end of the world. I will drop this in the box for free when you buy something, or just pay shipping on it and you can have it. I do have a picture, but you can only have 10 images at a time on a single post, so go look it up.

Prices include shipping to the US. Would prefer to avoid international shipping, but am willing to ship overseas at buyer's expense.

More stuff coming soon.

Last edited:

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Bump, switch and Sg are pending, added my trusty Framemeister. Get it outta here before I change my mind.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Added a few things, hoping to add more this weekend.