FS/FT: CPS2 Stuff!

undamned

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just looking to fill some gaps in my collection. I have the following available:

Games:

Street Fighter Zero 2 JP - nice condition, just installed fresh battery - $85

DSC08748_zpsafc4bd9b.jpg

SSFIIX: Grand Master Challenge JP B - case a bit rough, battery changed recently, copied art/manual - TRADE ONLY (really want to trade for Powered Gear / Armored Warriors or Hyper Street Fighter II)

Extras:

Box - Powered Gear - nice condition save a tear on the label end (PWG is the label ID) - $45

A-Board Feet - $10/set of 4

Looking for Trades/Partial Trades (JP/US/Euro/Rental versions):

Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom
Giga Wing
Hyper Street Fighter II
Jangokushi Haō no Saihai
Janpai Puzzle Chōkō
Mars Matrix
Mighty Pang
Powered Gear / Armored Warriors
Rockman: The Power Battle (first one, not Rockman 2: Power Fighters)
Super Muscle Bomber
Super Street Fighter II: Tournament Battle

(Also looking for ANY Yellow rental carts)

SOLD STUFF:

19XX JP B - case a bit rough, label intact, revived with JP Avalaunch program files - $120 - SOLD -
Quiz Nanairo Dreams JP B - nice condition, nicely laminated copied art + copied manual, I'll change the battery before shipping - $70 - SOLD -

Thanks! :D
-ud

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I want I want I want....all i hear from you people (yes, it's Wednesday)

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
You have an ABoard for sale?

undamned

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yo, Metalslug: "Metalslug has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." Clear out your inbox, brah!
-ud

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yo, Metalslug: "Metalslug has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." Clear out your inbox, brah!
-ud
wasn't that the guy who flipped a Giga Wing from a group buy?:shame:

undamned

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
wasn't that the guy who flipped a Giga Wing from a group buy?:shame:
I'm assuming that's a warning that he should not be trusted? I guess that means he needs to send first :D

Not to mention 17 posts in 8 years of being a member? :oh_no:
I used to mostly lurk here and there a while back. Messed up my login years ago and just gave up trying (password reset got hosed and would never work properly). More recently, Lemony Vengeance helped me get my acct squared up by ROT, which was way cool of him/them.
-ud

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Not to mention 17 posts in 8 years of being a member? :oh_no:

I was talking about metal slug, bought a Giga wing for $110 and tried selling it for $170 a month later, Undamned is a stand up gent, know him well from shmups and I'm sure there are many others who will vouch for him. He is far from a market leech and sells well below market.

Metalslug

Cham Cham's Banana,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I was talking about metal slug, bought a Giga wing for $110 and tried selling it for $170 a month later, Undamned is a stand up gent, know him well from shmups and I'm sure there are many others who will vouch for him. He is far from a market leech and sells well below market.

Where did I get it for $110? I didn't get it for that price. You are wrong. $170 a month later? That is wrong. I will sell at the price I paid for it. Damn assholes on this forum.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Where did I get it for $110? I didn't get it for that price. You are wrong. $170 a month later? That is wrong. I will sell at the price I paid for it. Damn assholes on this forum.

Your indignation is misplaced.

You paid $110, plus $15 shipping - $125 shipped; here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...PED-CPS2-Group-Order&highlight=giga+wing+cps2

You tried selling it here the next month, for $175, here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?250202-Gigawing-cps2-green&highlight=

So no, you won't try to sell it at the price you paid - you will try to sell it at the price you paid + $50...and then apparently you will lie about it.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0

You paid $110, plus $15 shipping - $125 shipped; here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...PED-CPS2-Group-Order&highlight=giga+wing+cps2

You tried selling it here the next month, for $175, here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?250202-Gigawing-cps2-green&highlight=

So no, you won't try to sell it at the price you paid - you will try to sell it at the price you paid + $50...and then apparently you will lie about it.

/slug

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

I doubt he will, but can't wait for the reply from him :D.

Metalslug

Cham Cham's Banana,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Can I sell for $125 the price I paid for it? I want to be a fair and outstanding member. I just dont appreciate the asshole responses. No wonder so many left this board.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Can I sell for $125 the price I paid for it? I want to be a fair and outstanding member. I just dont appreciate the asshole responses. No wonder so many left this board.

If you're trying to sell it for profit a month after buying it, that makes you a leech and a flipper.

Best watch yoself, you don't wanna get got do you? :keke:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0

Why is it so hard for you to understand the following:

People are "assholes" to you because you attempted to flip a Gigawing here for a $50 profit a month after you bought it here.

Get it now? Yet you say you want to be "fair" now... ha, actions speak louder than words.

Feel free to flip to your local SoCal homies or eBay for profit but to buy a game here and to attempt to gain a profit here... within a month no less, and we're the assholes?

Cry me a river. :lolz:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0

You already dun goof'd.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0

Quality over quantity. You are free to see your way out with the rest of them.