FS/FT: NeoGeoCD boxed Matching Serials and SDLOADER SOLD

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello,

I am Jan from germany and I want to sell/trade the following:

NeoGeoCD Toploader boxed Serials Matching with additional PSU for european use (alone costs about 40,00 EUR), fully working in CD-Mode.

Also included is a SDLoader, but its not working properly. It seems to work fine since the Main Menu comes up. I bought a SDXC SD-Card and put the newest firmware on it or some games. I always get the same error message on screen: 2493. Furrtek told me that this means that there is a difference between the menu and the firmware. But I couldn´t figure it out. The SD-Loader costs me nearly 100,00 EUR, the installation 100,00 EUR, so I am not willing to put more money into it. So if you know what to do (maybe easy) you get a nice working NeoGeoCD with SDLoader for a cheap price. I used the console in normal CD-Mode with the included KOF94 and it worked just fine. NO SD-Card or roms are included. NO Pad is included or manual. I am thinking about 330,00 EUR including shipping in EU. Worldwide shipping possible.

Payment Paypal or bank transfer or local pickup in cologne, germany.

If you want to trade (or partial trade), let me know. Looking for rare Gamecube or Shmup Switch games, Arcade PCB.

Thx
Jan

Ebay: terrybogard1
Shmups.com: Hasuki-san
AO: Hasuki

Last edited: