FS/FT: NG-CD's and some MVS+AES carts and cases for sale, interested in TG16 CDs FT also

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I have decided to sell the remaining of my Neo-Geo CD's below, plus random games here, (and some not mentioned here as well). Will accept TRADES for Neo Geo CDs/MVS/AES, that I do not own yet, also.

I am also interested in getting some old Turbo Duo / PC Engine games if you want to trade. I want mostly shooters, and I want my entire ENGLISH DUO Collection back! So I am looking for a LOT of games!

Thank you!!

Fighters History Dynamite JPN (with spinecard/Like New)
Galaxy Fight JPN (with spinecard/Like New)
King of Fighters '95 US (no spinecard/Excellent)
Mahjong Kyo Retsuden JPN (no spinecard/Near Mint)
Power Spikes 2 JPN (no spinecard/Used)
Ragnagard Shin O Ken JPN (no spinecard/Excellent)
World Heroes JPN (with spinecard/Like New)
World Heroes 2 JPN (with spinecard/Like New)
World Heroes Perfect JPN (with spinecard/Like New)

http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fakk2/slideshow/Games I have for sale/Neo-Geo CDs

$190 obo Takes the whole lot shipped in the lower 48 states. PayPal gift would be appreciated, or add 4%, Thanks!

I'm also willing to break up the CD lot, but, I would rather sell entire lot if possible to just move the games, and it is cheaper to buy the whole lot.

All carts will be sold for actual prices listed, but, buyer pays all shipping costs! I do ship international, and I'm willing to make deals on bulk sales!

Also for sale:

The Super Spy English AES (x14) used/gamers carts (condition varies) - $62 each! (2 Sold - 12 Carts Left)
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fakk2/slideshow/Games I have for sale/The Super Spy AES Carts

Baseball Stars Professional English MVS cart - $20 - SOLD

The King of Fighters '94 English AES (This cart came from Brandi for 400 Euros) - Traded to SuperGun! (was traded for 4 MVS Carts I was looking for, thank you so very much, bro!

Mahjong Minashanno Okageshamadeshu Daishugorokutaikai JPN AES (used) - $80
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fa...Minashanno Okageshamadeshu Daishugorokutaikai

Mahjong Kyo Retsuden (no manual) JPN AES (used) hard to see in pics but front of insert has some wrinkle - $80
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fakk2/slideshow/Games I have for sale/Mahjong Kyo Retsuden JPN AES

World Heroes MVS Complete Kit (I think only one page was a repro, otherwise pretty minty)- $35
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fakk2/slideshow/Games I have for sale/Neo-Geo World Heroes Kit 2

World Heroes MVS Complete Kit with repro paperwork but authentic mini marquee (seller wrote on the kit box when shipping it to me :( - $30
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fa...for sale/Neo-Geo MVS World Heroes Kit 1 Repro

Eightman MVS Cart and Repro Mini Marquee - $100 or best offer (or trade for Turbo Duo CDs, and Neo-Geo AES/MVS carts I don't have)

The King of Fighters '94 English MVS cart - $20

I also have some empty MVS cases I am selling off, some regular used black SNK MVS cases, some white SNKG MVS cases, and a few like new transparent cases as well.
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fakk2/slideshow/Games I have for sale/Neo-Geo MVS Cases for sale

Cost for transparent new shells: (4 Shells Remaining)
$10 each (pics are above)

Cost for the Nice condition White SNKG MVS shells: (4 Shells Remaining) 3 SOLD!
$9 each (pics are above)

Cost for Used condition original black SNK MVS shells: (4 Shells Remaining)
$6 each (pics are above)

NEW ADDITIONS BELOW!!

NEW!! Ninja Masters JPN MVS Cart with authentic sticker. Very clean cart and boards. Would be perfect if someone didn't write on the sticker before I bought it, otherwise, it's in great condition. - $150 (Cheaper than most on the bay) Also looking for a trade for the games I don't have.
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fa...e for sale/Neo-Geo MVS Ninja Masters JPN Cart

NEW!! Razion English MVS Collectors Edition, lightly used a few times, has a couple scratches due to being played in 6 Slot cab, seen in pics, and everything has been looked at and played at least once, otherwise it is near new condition! It comes with the posters, the CD Soundtrack, the postcard, the bookmark stickers, the manual, the shockbox and insert, and the cartridge, all as seen in the pictures. I would update it to the newest 1.1 firmware, but, my AES is dead right now, so I cannot even play it anymore unless I play it on the cab, and I don't wish to scratch it more, so I am leaving it alone in the box and someone else can have this beautiful game. I am asking $900 for it, (also willing to trade for something I don't have on AES/MVS/Turbo DUO), and I will ship it free in the regular 48 states. Otherwise, international shipping will cost more, and the buyer will have to pay that, unless we work out some kind of arrangement.
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fa...or sale/Neo-Geo MVS Collectors Edition Razion

NEW!! Three (3x) Super Sidekicks 2 MVS carts with repro stickers. Very clean cart contacts like all my games, ready to play! - $20 each! or trade for another MVS cart
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fa...eo MVS Super Sidekicks 2 Carts repro stickers

NEW!! The Legend of Success Joe JPN MVS Cart. This game is getting harder to find these days, and despite what people say, it is the only boxing game on the Neo-Geo, and once you get good at it, the game is really not all that bad, and is by far better than the SNES cart. Very much just like the Anime' of the same name, aka Rocky Joe in Europe! Comes with ALL the repro paperwork and mini that the MVS Kit has copied direct from my complete kit that I now obtain. - $200 obo, also up for trades, like always, for other games I don't have on the Turbo Duo or Neo Geo AES/MVS.
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fa...e/Neo-Geo MVS Kit Legend of Success Joe Repro
(pics to be added soon to above link)

NEW!! King of Fighters 2001 MVS Cart with repro sticker - (This has been given to my friend on Facebook, William Delgado).

NEW!! Art of Fighting 3 Path of the Warrior English MVS cart with authentic sticker in excellent+ condition (pics coming soon) - $80

Shipping is whatever actual cost is asked by the post office. US only buyers for the cases please unless your ready for expensive shipping as I think only 3 of these fit in a flat rate large box, and that costs quite a bit these days..

Thanks for looking. I also have a few other unique MVS carts I am selling, but due to prices, and/or the kind of carts they are, I will refrain from posting them here. If interested, you may inquire in PM.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Post deleted, and condensed. Pushed everything to top! ;)

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Deleted post, and condensed.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Post deleted and condensed, pushed to the top of the page.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
deleted post, and condensed.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Again, post deleted and pushed to the top to save space.

Last edited:

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Hey I got glitchy US Super spy cart would you sell a case and manual for one?

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0

Well, I need to sell the game complete, otherwise I would be stuck with the cart by itself which nobody would ever buy. Most of these inserts and manuals are near new quality, and some of the carts are decent, and all the game boards are like new, so if you have interest in one of them, at least you would be getting something worth playing. :)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0

If the glitches are with the graphics, it may be a power supply issue. I had multiple copies of The Super Spy and Ghost Pilots that did the same thing until Xian Xi installed a new power jack in my AES. Looked like multi-colored speckles of pixels.

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
If the glitches are with the graphics, it may be a power supply issue. I had multiple copies of The Super Spy and Ghost Pilots that did the same thing until Xian Xi installed a new power jack in my AES. Looked like multi-colored speckles of pixels.

I think he might be making a smartass comment, as he is saying his cart has glitches, but what he is looking for is the box and manual without the cart... which makes no sense to me. I think he is asking me this, because I asked him to split up a set of Neo CD's he was selling before, in which he refused to do so, as I wanted to just buy his Last Blade 2 Neo CD, and not the whole set. Then again, I might be seeing this all wrong. ;)

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
You are disappointing I hope you fail to sell anything go deeper into debt

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I think he might be making a smartass comment, as he is saying his cart has glitches, but what he is looking for is the box and manual without the cart... which makes no sense to me. I think he is asking me this, because I asked him to split up a set of Neo CD's he was selling before, in which he refused to do so, as I wanted to just buy his Last Blade 2 Neo CD, and not the whole set. Then again, I might be seeing this all wrong. ;)

LOL :D

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
You are disappointing I hope you fail to sell anything go deeper into debt

??? Thank you ??

If you REALLY are interested in just a box and manual for your game, I might be willing to do that for you to make you happy. Can you just PM me, and we can discuss it? Seriosuly, why is it you have such hate towards me? What the hell did I ever do to you?

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
??? Thank you ??

If you REALLY are interested in just a box and manual for your game, I might be willing to do that for you to make you happy. Can you just PM me, and we can discuss it? Seriosuly, why is it you have such hate towards me? What the hell did I ever do to you?

If you end up with a loose Super Spy cart, what would you sell that for? Do you ship to Canada?

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
If you end up with a loose Super Spy cart, what would you sell that for? Do you ship to Canada?

I honestly have no clue, but, if I do wind up in that situation, which would be doubtful, I would not have any trouble shipping to Canada as long as the shipping costs are paid in full. I just shipped a cart to Florida today, and I was expecting the shipping to cost around 6.50 and it wound up being $13.68 which means the cost of the carts will have to go up to cover the shipping costs unless bought in bulk, which I could then make some kind of deal for the shipping costs.

The sad thing is, even though everyone around here always talks about loving to just "play the games", hating on "shelf queens", and wanting to buy "Gamers" condition carts because they don't care about insertion marks and scuffs etc., everyone that has wanted to buy a Super Spy cart so far has backed out, except for one person, due to them not being mint or near new condition, which is just silly since I am selling the carts as Gamers condition carts, even though the manuals, and inserts look near new for the most part, and a few cases are in good shape, but not most. It's the carts themselves that look the worst IMO. :P But, I guess it is what it is. I was hoping not to have to deal with ebay, but, I guess that is the place most things are sold.

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Bump, 1 Super Spy English AES Cart sold, and Baseball Stars Professional MVS cart sold. Anyone interested in anything?

I soon will be adding (3) Super Sidekicks 2 MVS carts with repro labels ($20 each), (1) Ninja Masters in white MVS cart with original Japanese Label ($150), 1 Razion MVS Collectors Edition Kit with posters and CD Soundtrack near new condition, (cart has a couple tiny scratches on the wooden shell from playing) $900, and a like new still Neo XYX English AES Collectors Edition cart and extras for $900. LMK if interested, pics coming later today, Thanks!

Also, just so people know, I am interested in trades as well. I need a new Neo-Geo AES, and some DUO/PCE Games/LaserActive games. Thanks

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Update: New items added, 3 White SNKG MVS cases sold and will be shipped out soon, (thanks JasonToddLives!). King of Fighters 94 AES cart is Pending right now, (thanks to SuperGun, waiting on your reply, bro), and more games will be added here soon!

I am now out of debt with Brandi finally, and a few others including Gum_drops, and the ones that loaned me some cash in my time of need, so I can now relax, and wait it out for people to buy up what's left to get the last remaining Neo-Geo AES and MVS games I am looking for. Don't forget I am ALSO still in love with the Turbo Duo system and looking for games on that , as I sold those as well when I sold my AES carts, so I will need to get back my complete English Set of those games also, and I have started on that also. So if your interested in trading some of those old games, I am interested in trades on those DUO CD/SuperCD/Arcade CD games as well, and even some carts (Hu Cards) :)

Many thanks to those that bought my things for sale. Please don't forget to check out my Xbox's for sale in the Everything Else area! I am going to be decking those out as well! Thank you, everyone! :)

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I am now out of debt with Brandi finally, and a few others including Gum_drops, and the ones that loaned me some cash in my time of need
Only on a video game forum can going into debt for games be considered a "time of need." Most people would consider food, clothing and housing a necessity. Not here. Video games are needed.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Only on a video game forum can going into debt for games be considered a "time of need." Most people would consider food, clothing and housing a necessity. Not here. Video games are needed.

*sigh* The life of a Die Hard videogamer! At least I have a passion for something that we all basically have in common here. Either way, if you have nothing positive to contribute to this sales thread, please don't bother posting. If your interested in buying something, please let me know, as I would be happy to help you out. If your here just to be bothersome, please do it to someone else's sales thread, or I will sick Rot on your ass! My best friend just fucking died recently, and I am very sick all the time these days, so I am so not in the mood for bullshit, and I am very tired of people here shitting on me for no reason. Be cool, or go away, I don't have time for your bullshit, bro. Take care.

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Fakk, I'm interested in a copy of The Super Spy. I'm located in NJ. I've just begun my AES collection. I don't have any feedback here, but I've got 60+ on Nintendo/SegaAge forums, and 5400+ feedback on Ebay. Whats the best we can do for one shipped to NJ?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Hey Fakk, I'm interested in a copy of The Super Spy. I'm located in NJ. I've just begun my AES collection. I don't have any feedback here, but I've got 60+ on Nintendo/SegaAge forums, and 5400+ feedback on Ebay. Whats the best we can do for one shipped to NJ?

Sorry, NJ is extra, plus there's noob tax.