SOLD: JPN AES Games

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hey all - selling to make room for some new additions to the archive. These are all games I'm fine just owning on MVS, so selling off my AES copies.

Games are priced quite accurately with averages taken from multiple sources - these are the most reasonable prices you'll see of these games and are priced lower than anywhere else I've been able to check in the US.

Prices include shipping to US only - no international. PayPal F&F or add the customary 4% for buyer protection. No trades.

All pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OIKYdSFgbS6Z6WSXFOist7-osDAKZnun?usp=sharing

All below sold for asking price, on other sites, except for Dunk Dreams being sold here.

SOLD/Unavailable:

$700 Sonic Wings 2: Decided to keep SW2 - I just couldn't part with both of them. lol Sorry :)
  • Excellent condition overall, manual has baggy, insert is slightly wavy on the back. Vinyl case in great condition, and plastic tray is completely in tact.
$700 Sonic Wings 3:
  • Excellent condition overall. Front of insert has slight sun-fading, although spine and back are fine (prior to my purchase). Manual has baggy.
  • Price reflects the slight fading.
$900 King of Fighters 2003:
  • Near mint
$300 Dunk Dreams (Street Hoop):
  • Excellent condition all around, but no manual. Plastic tray is completely in tact.

Last edited:

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Early bump - sorry. Dropped prices a bit and removed Sonic Wings 2 - I decided to keep it. I've got too much nostalgia with this one. :)