FS: Large collection of Street Fighter Anniversary sticks modded for Neo, PS3, and Xbox

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I have a collection of Street Fighter Anniversary sticks up for sale. I will sell these individually. I'm not looking to make a ton off these things but I do need to clear out some of my space. Here is a pic for reference as I don't currently have pics of each sticks but they are all in good shape:

1 x SF Anniversary Stick modded for Neo Geo/CPS2 supergun using quality DB15 extension cables, new IL stick and concave buttons put in to replace poor quality hardware originally used. The top four buttons are the neo layout. I also have the bottom buttons wired up for use on CPS2 games as I was using this on a supergun. I used a terminal strip so it will be easy to wire this up anyway you want in the future. Buy both to have the perfect CMVS/supergun stick setup! I can also include additional extension cables for an extra $5 per. - $70 plus shipping for each (1 DB15 controller SOLD, 1 LEFT)

Please shoot me a PM if you are interested along with your zip code for a shipping quote. I take paypal gift or please add 4% to cover the fees. I have great feedback and pack like a pro so your gear will arrive in great shape. I can get you individual pics if you like but all of these are in fantastic shape.

Last edited:

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I thought about it but since I had so many different modded sticks under this style I thought it best to separate the two. If the mods want they can merge the two.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
1. I am in the middle of a move where certain items are in storage, like this one. I can pull it from storage to sell but I did not wish to make an extra trip if there is no interest. It is brand new, so I figured a real pic was not a necessity.

2. I leave that up to the buyer. 90% of my sales are gift as I have dealt with plenty of folks here and the mods know I would never screw anyone. Buyers choice, simple as that.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I thought about it but since I had so many different modded sticks under this style I thought it best to separate the two. If the mods want they can merge the two.

I'm sure you meant well but there's just no need, your descriptions are very good and detailed, shouldn't be a problem to have just one thread.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Only 1 DB15 stick left. Please note that the space where the memory card went in the original unit for xbox has been removed.