FS MVS games Strikers kit, loose KOFs, Shogi, Bomberman

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got some stuff for sale after doing some condition upgrades. Prices are shipped within the US, international let me know for shipping quotes. Feel free to make me offers if you think prices are too high, open to trades as well. Can send board pics and accept many forms of payment.

Strikers 1945 Plus Full Kit non-matching serials but has all inserts, holo label everything in pretty good condition - $330 obo

***SOLD***KOF 96 japanese label but really beat up, have a repro english label that I haven't applied I can throw in. There are official SNK repaired roms on the boards, check MVS scans for sets 2 and 5 to see this type of repair - $45 obo

KOF 2001 english label but has audio glitch. some of the pins are corroded but the only thing I think is affected is the announcer voice. Game plays fine otherwise - $30 obo

KOF 2002 green cart with beat up label - $90 obo, looking for a pink cart, willing to trade for that if you have one.

Master of Syougi beat up label but have a repro label I can provide with it - $50 obo

Neo Bomberman Japanese label that's split at the crease, had a rom repair done by Shadowkn. Has photocopy art. Selling for what I paid, $125 obo

MVS Shockbox Boxes I have 5 of these and while I like them they take up too much space on my shelf. Because of how bulky they are to ship I'd rather ship them all at once - $45 obo

Not sure if this is allowed in here because it's PS4 but I have the KOF 97 Limited Run collector's shock box version. - $80 obo

IMG_4667.jpg
IMG_4670.jpg
IMG_4671.jpg

Last edited:

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm a dinosaur and don't know how to use this new forum layout.

Shock boxes are sold
KOF2001 sold
KOF 2002 and Neo Bomberman sold

All that's left are below, price adjusts on them as well.

Strikers 1945 Plus Full Kit non-matching serials but has all inserts, holo label everything in pretty good condition - $300 obo

Master of Syougi beat up label but have a repro label I can provide with it - $45 obo

KOF 97 Limited Run collector's shock box version. - $75 obo

Last edited:

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Was that edit feature always there and I was just blind or did that just get added in? Or is it that you can't edit original posts anymore?